Indoor First Grow - starting late

I did! Followed your directions to the T. Will probably add a little with each watering unless it's a flush

Every two weeks is the general rule, but it doesn't hurt the girls. @Rhyce Saroni I believe adds it to his water and he waters a lot. The girls look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_5245.JPG
Anyone know what these little holes are from? Noticed it on one plant, just two leaves on the entire plant

IMG_5246.JPG
Thank god. As a first time grower you worry about everything possible. Here is one I just took. 25 days for BD and 20 for AH. AH is catching up and I'm going to have to label her soon so I can tell her apart from her half sisters.

I think one of my blue dream started to flower and it's less than a month old. Does this sound normal for autos? I read somewhere that stressing the plant out can cause it to flower early and thus produce less. It's the one who's stem I snapped and repaired

I think one of my blue dream started to flower and it's less than a month old. Does this sound normal for autos? I read somewhere that stressing the plant out can cause it to flower early and thus produce less. It's the one who's stem I snapped and repaired

Attachments

• IMG_5252.JPG
    IMG_5252.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5253.JPG
    IMG_5253.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5254.JPG
    IMG_5254.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 68
Autoflower cannabis really has a short veg cycle. They are designed to automatically flower. Once they pop it's just a race to grow, flower and produce bud colas. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. No room for error due to the fact that they just want to grow.
I've had some strains show flowering early and other's took more time. The 4th to 6th week is the average. LST will put stress on them, but not enough to really do them any harm. Anytime you disrupt their normal cycles they will be stressed. Cannabis is very resilient. No need to worry. The 1st pic is really a pre flower. To me the flowering starts when the buds sort of round out in shape. I don't start my flower nutrients until the girls stop stretching and that is generally the 6th week.
There is a thread www.autoflower.org/threads/the-life-cycle-of-auto-flowering-cannabis.5113/ by @Muddy. A must read for everyone.

I did a lot of research before I started my Autoflower journey. @Muddy was key in my decision to join AFN and I've never regretted it. :kissass:

Last edited:
Autoflower cannabis really has a short veg cycle. They are designed to automatically flower. Once they pop it's just a race to grow, flower and produce bud colas. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. No room for error due to the fact that they just want to grow.
I've had some strains show flowering early and other's took more time. The 4th to 6th week is the average. LST will put stress on them, but not enough to really do them any harm. Anytime you disrupt their normal cycles they will be stressed. Cannabis is very resilient. No need to worry. The 1st pic is really a pre flower. To me the flowering starts when the buds sort of round out in shape. I don't start my flower nutrients until the girls stop stretching and that is generally the 6th week.

There is a thread by @Muddy called www.autoflower.org/threads/the-life-cycle-of-auto-flowering-cannabis.5113/. It's a must read for everybody. In fact I'll go back over the thread on occasion to just refresh my thoughts.
I just checked it out, thank you very helpful!

Back