Indoor First Grow - starting late

Day 40 for Blue Dream. One is obviously going through a different phase than the other, it's the one who's stem I snapped. Not expecting much from her but I'm gonna follow through with her. The other blue dream looks pretty good for what I was expecting a few weeks ago (all my mistakes and what not).

Attachments

• IMG_5331.JPG
    IMG_5331.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_5332.JPG
    IMG_5332.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5333.JPG
    IMG_5333.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5334.JPG
    IMG_5334.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 109
How long has Blue Dream looked like that?
I would put her in the infirmary asap.

She looks severely over or under watered.

How long has Blue Dream looked like that?
I would put her in the infirmary asap.

She looks severely over or under watered.
If you mean the leaves drooping just last night and today. The pot is almost dry and getting water in a bit. The better looking blue dream got water yesterday

If you mean the leaves drooping just last night and today. The pot is almost dry and getting water in a bit. The better looking blue dream got water yesterday
I wouldn't let your pots dry, to the extreme. Especially in bloom. Let her stay somewhat moist in flower bro. The reason you want dry cycles, is to promote root growth. You're beyond that stage now. Let her concentrate on flowers. She needs to stay a bit more hydrated than that, bud.

I wouldn't let your pots dry, to the extreme. Especially in bloom. Let her stay somewhat moist in flower bro. The reason you want dry cycles, is to promote root growth. You're beyond that stage now. Let her concentrate on flowers. She needs to stay a bit more hydrated than that, bud.
Thanks, I was unaware! Watering her asap

Thanks, I was unaware! Watering her asap
No problem. Just to be clear, I am not saying to drown your roots. Just don't let them get extremely dry.
In flower, I usually let em get a bit dry, every few watering.

Also, when you let them dry so much, the water will pool on the top, when feeding. Be sure to take it slow.

My watering method is, give her no more than a liter, slowly, around the trunk. Let her sit for 5 min. Water around the edge of the pot. This is where most of the water go's. Let it sit. I always finish by going back to the base, with the last 500ml or so. This method helps turn your soil, in a way. You want the water to saturate, completely. If you water fast, you will create dry pockets. Water will flow in the direction of least resistance.

Hope that makes sense

3 gallon pots.He is root bound.I would have repotted to 6 gallon pots and flushed em out and packed the soil around them.as soon as he said 3 gallon i was like damn.I know guys can grow in solo cups but thats for the experienced.3 gallon pots,autos on a first time grow is no go.them roots are wrapping the pot.
I told you once you see em crown they wont stretch much more after that.My autos always stretch like crazy but once you see the tops crown they might go another 6 inches if im lucky.you learned some good lessons here.Next time get a bigger pot,and trash the FFOF.its good dirt when u get a good batch just to many inconsistencies for my taste.

IMG_5342.JPG
No problem. Just to be clear, I am not saying to drown your roots. Just don't let them get extremely dry.
In flower, I usually let em get a bit dry, every few watering.

Also, when you let them dry so much, the water will pool on the top, when feeding. Be sure to take it slow.

My watering method is, give her no more than a liter, slowly, around the trunk. Let her sit for 5 min. Water around the edge of the pot. This is where most of the water go's. Let it sit. I always finish by going back to the base, with the last 500ml or so. This method helps turn your soil, in a way. You want the water to saturate, completely. If you water fast, you will create dry pockets. Water will flow in the direction of least resistance.

Hope that makes sense
Today is actually day 40 my bad took a dab and got eager and carried away. Forgot their birthdays. Glad I did though because blue dream perked right up this morning thanks

Last edited:
Back