New Grower First grow- seedsman northern lights

if you wanna train them you gotta get em thirsty. as long as the cells are engorged with water the chance of breaking is quite high.

you may also be interested in bonsai techniques of tying a branch to the pot and progressively turning/shortening the wire with a little stick, making sure to wait for it to be "lose" again until you continue. when you do this make a wire hook to attach to the branch, dont wrap it around, you could choke it out

if you wanna train them you gotta get em thirsty. as long as the cells are engorged with water the chance of breaking is quite high.

you may also be interested in bonsai techniques of tying a branch to the pot and progressively turning/shortening the wire with a little stick, making sure to wait for it to be "lose" again until you continue. when you do this make a wire hook to attach to the branch, dont wrap it around, you could choke it out

Like a little turnbuckle, that's an interesting idea. I might see what she's up for later today after the soil has dried a bit.

Putting them in the torture rack. Carver's House of Horrors

20210818_060033.jpg
20210818_054417.jpg
20210818_055900.jpg

Man your little girls are looking nice. Great job. I have been growing Photos for some time until reading on Autos, you seen my post on the Zkittles. Just take every grow as an learning exp. I have mess up my share... And remember you can put 20 growers in an room and there will be 20 other ways to grow. But all in all Great job. I will be follow this grow man. Looking forward.

Man your little girls are looking nice. Great job. I have been growing Photos for some time until reading on Autos, you seen my post on the Zkittles. Just take every grow as an learning exp. I have mess up my share... And remember you can put 20 growers in an room and there will be 20 other ways to grow. But all in all Great job. I will be follow this grow man. Looking forward.

Thanks! Every day that I don't kill them is a win.

Couple of big changes today. The twins were moved to my 2×4 tent. I moved the Larry lemon and Alaskan purple out the other day. They were stuck as seedlings but didn't quite seem completely dead, so i put them in small decorative planters on the back porch.

I'm interested to see how the twins like the light in this tent. It should have more juice than the spider farmer sf1000 they've been vegging under.
20210819_082317.jpg
20210819_082149.jpg

I also started a girl scout cookies auto from whitewidow.rocks seed bank. It was germed in a root riot the Friday the 6th, put into a solo cup hempy at first sign of sprout Monday the 9th, and today I put her in her forever home. It's 2gal hempy bucket with perlite and vermiculite. I fed the bucket after transplanting today with AN micro, grow, and bloom at 1/2 the lowest dose on the bottle + SLF100 + hydroguard at the seedling doses. I don't know if i want to start another thread for this. I wish I could change the thread name, I guess.

20210819_081944.jpg

Larry lemon and Alaskan purple update:

They are still seedlings. I think i stunted them by not feeding in their 2nd week or so. They are in espoma organic soil, but i was treating them the same as the plants in happy frog despite this soil not having added nutrients. Oh well. I've moved them to decorative planters on the back porch and they'll live out their lives as ornamental plants. I'm not expecting anything from them but figured why kill them?

IMG_20210820_123421_869.jpg

Well you could get some worm castings, kelp meal, Bone meal, Bat Guano and Molasses and make an "tea" If you want to see or let nature take control.... It will add some good food and microorganisms in the soil. Had it happen when I was growing years ago. I did bring it back from near death, however very small yield because of the stunt growth in seedling.

Nice light in you 2x4 will perform well for you.

Well you could get some worm castings, kelp meal, Bone meal, Bat Guano and Molasses and make an "tea" If you want to see or let nature take control.... It will add some good food and microorganisms in the soil. Had it happen when I was growing years ago. I did bring it back from near death, however very small yield because of the stunt growth in seedling.

Nice light in you 2x4 will perform well for you.

Yeah, I think those 2 will just get little feedings of the fox farm trio that I'm using with the soil plants, and some recharge from time to time. I'm interested to see what becomes of them but I'm not going to do anything special for them at this point.

Yeah, I think those 2 will just get little feedings of the fox farm trio that I'm using with the soil plants, and some recharge from time to time. I'm interested to see what becomes of them but I'm not going to do anything special for them at this point.
Got it let nature take control

Back