New Grower First grow- seedsman northern lights

Very nice results indeed - excellent looking plants

so, which medium/s next?
Z

Very nice results indeed - excellent looking plants

so, which medium/s next?
Z

I'm about to start a photo tent with a Floraflex pot pro system. My only immediate plans for autos is to grow a Grape Dosi Breath x Thor's Hammer in the dwc bucket, using the Mills nutrient line instead of the Advanced Nutrients the first DWC got. I have another journal on here where I'm growing some @Jean-O 's voodoo in 1 gallon pots of coco with megacrop. Those should finish in the next few weeks. I've also started a solo cup grow but I haven't documented it here anywhere.

The first two plants that started this journal came down today, after something like 157 days. I hope these are the worst plants I ever grow, haha.
PXL_20211214_124856607.jpg
PXL_20211214_125049059.jpg
PXL_20211214_140600484.jpg
PXL_20211214_140808076.jpg

One of the plants kept her long pistils the whole time. I don't expect much from that one, despite being huge. It might just all get decarbed for edibles.

Thanks. The one turned out alright I think, but the other one looks pretty crappy. I hope there are buds under all of that hair.
In which case, having two has been a great plan. If a single plant craps out, one could suspect the strain rather than technique or dumb poor luck, but since you have a stunner, you have learned something useful as well as filled the jars.

Congrats on a great grow! :pighug:

Alright, it's time to finish up this journal. One northern lights was just airy boof under all of those pistils, so I'm not even going to bother trimming and weighing it. The other northern lights was also not very dense, but is at least useable. I trimmed it with the cannabrush and it mostly disintegrated into the trim pile, but all told it resulted in 104g of trim/larf + 57g "bud." The grape dosi breath in 1gal coco yielded quite well, the buds were rock hard and heavy, and resulted in 128g total.

PXL_20211218_195045179.jpg

Back