New Grower First grow- seedsman northern lights

Bloody hell, that is the second time I have done that! Sorry mate, that should have been ten points, I touched the wrong thing at the wrong time. Nice grow, enjoy your well earned harvest.
No worries! I don't know what it's for, anyway, haha

No worries! I don't know what it's for, anyway, haha
What rep point are for is an interesting question, leading down a long rabbit hole in which one explores all the different ways that social media (yeah this here forum is one) conspires to make experience on the sites more addictive. But you didn't hear it from me. :biggrin:

OTOH, in the context of the great job done by our moderators to keep this forum the best around for informative and helpful discussion, the likes and points are just plain fun, and as social media mischief goes, are harmless and entertaining.

So, grow, learn, and have fun doing it and sharing it. :biggrin:

Grape Dosi breath in the dwc bucket:
PXL_20211123_125048382.jpg

@420Forever

GSC is trimmed and jarred. It's quite dry, might have lost some weight there.
I have 93g bud, 7g trim, some amount of trim bin kief, and we've had 4 or 5 unweighed test branches along the way, lol.

A little over 3oz for my first harvest, I'll take it!

PXL_20211125_173623068.jpg

@420Forever

GSC is trimmed and jarred. It's quite dry, might have lost some weight there.
I have 93g bud, 7g trim, some amount of trim bin kief, and we've had 4 or 5 unweighed test branches along the way, lol.

A little over 3oz for my first harvest, I'll take it!

View attachment 1390682

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp
Thanks!

Back