New Grower First grow, humbolt caramel cream (8-3-22)

I was playing with my par mapping and dli app when i noticed this purpling to the underside of my first set of leaves. Its not a problem right? The topside is still nice and bright green and shes growing at a steady rate.

The current temp is in the low 70s. Its been fluctuating a bit more since I got clip ons going. Humidity since I watered her has been in the low to mid 60s.

Here is a pic from the top for comparison
View attachment 1501517

Thanks everyone. Im sure its nothing to worry about just wondering if theres something I gotta nip in the butt. Ive also read that plants can take on a purply red hue from too little/or too much light. I cant remember which. I would assume too little as darker colors absorb light.

sorry bro, but i had to delete that first pic, becuz it showed a fingerprint, which is not allowed for reazonz of safety & security :redcross: jus sayin....:toke: ppp

I was playing with my par mapping and dli app when i noticed this purpling to the underside of my first set of leaves. Its not a problem right? The topside is still nice and bright green and shes growing at a steady rate.

The current temp is in the low 70s. Its been fluctuating a bit more since I got clip ons going. Humidity since I watered her has been in the low to mid 60s.

Here is a pic from the top for comparison
View attachment 1501517

Thanks everyone. Im sure its nothing to worry about just wondering if theres something I gotta nip in the butt. Ive also read that plants can take on a purply red hue from too little/or too much light. I cant remember which. I would assume too little as darker colors absorb light.
Screenshot_20220814-195328_Gallery.jpg

@420Forever
Is that better? If not Ill just leave it down

i noticed this purpling to the underside of my first set of leaves. Its not a problem right?
I don't think that coloration is anything to worry about.
I concur I don't think there is anything to worry about now it is early IMO don't go chasing problems that may not exist LTG FWIW....I would just it grow :shrug::pop:

ya, that'll work for this time...but in future, jus remember not to take picz of ur fingertipz at all ;) :thanks: it'z never happened here on afn, but people have indeed gotten busted on other sitez due to this very thing, so....jus sayin ;) ppp
Thats crazy to me, but thank you. Mental note made :D

8-16-22 just shy of 2 weeks
So Ive never seen the second set of leaves come out in 5 leaflets but Ive also never grown with decent genetics

Temp 75.5
Rh 56.8%
Vpd 1.25kPa

She seems to be doing well except those brown spots on the first set of true leaves. IDK if thats light/nute burn or what but new growth seems healthy so Im not worrying about it. It is happening where the leaves are the darkest purple on the underside though

20220816_202243.jpg

20220816_202255.jpg

Again the soil looks dry on top but underneath its still nice and moist.

Back