New Grower First grow, humbolt caramel cream (8-3-22)

Screenshot_20220812-000958_Google Play Store.jpg

See the way my growers guide seperate it is just vegetative and flowering. Recommend 600-800 par for vegging plants and at least 1200 for plants in the peak of flowering. So I figured a little extra wouldnt hurt too much. Didnt at first but that new growth is more sensitive than I thought.

i have 2 of my 4 plants under 1200 par in my 4x4 and its not really needed they would be happy with 900-1000 par but different size plants sometimes force me to do it.

I would just always start slow and low on anything with young plants. lower light and lower ppm of food as anything can make them fussy at this age.

i have 2 of my 4 plants under 1200 par in my 4x4 and its not really needed they would be happy with 900-1000 par but different size plants sometimes force me to do it.

I would just always start slow and low on anything with young plants. lower light and lower ppm of food as anything can make them fussy at this age.
Only food shes getting is what fox farm put in the soil. I know its hot already so Im not gonna feed for about a month, might knock the light down to 20% and see how much she starts to stretch

Wow a 100w is good enough for a plant that big?
I top them to get a flat canopy because 100w doesn't give a lot of penetration. Last grow I used two 100w lights per plant in late flower, but I was curious to see what kind of bud I can get finishing all the way with 100w per plant.

I top them to get a flat canopy because 100w doesn't give a lot of penetration. Last grow I used two 100w lights per plant in late flower, but I was curious to see what kind of bud I can get finishing all the way with 100w per plant.
I was thinking about topping myself to flatten out the canopy and give myself a few main colas instead of just one massive one

Back