New Grower First grow, humbolt caramel cream (8-3-22)

I watched youtube series on it but each video was 10 minutes, not very in depth. If you wanna check it out

Now that I have time lmao, my main concern isnt topping. Its "relatively" simple. My main concern and where i wanna learn is lst, proper scrog netting and I really wanna learn lollipopping. Basic pruning to put the energy into the canopy and colas after topping

To keep a flat top you have to spread the branches (LST) after topping. With your big light you must have mad penetration, so maybe you don't have to keep the tops all at the same height.

To keep a flat top you have to spread the branches (LST) after topping. With your big light you must have mad penetration, so maybe you don't have to keep the tops all at the same height.
We'll see this is my first legit grow in gonna harvest on. In the past i just grew for fun and tried to get plants as bushy as possible

8-12-22
Looks like I found a sweet spot for the lights and humidity. Vpd is hovering around 1.1kpa and shes liking it
20220812_055039.jpg

This pic is from yesterday
20220812_201740.jpg

This is today, slightly different zooms but shes definitely happy where everything is set.
First pic is with the lights on second is without, just flash from my phone.

Im not making a new threadmark for this but the first node is officially formed....im geeking about this single plant so much. Its makinf me wanna start another pot tomorror morning of the nutter butter just to see how they grow different.
20220813_195502.jpg

Its a little less clear in the pic. But damn I've missed this. 2 days off starting now, cant wait to see how much bigger she gets

8-14-22 update during week 2
I was playing with my par mapping and dli app when i noticed this purpling to the underside of my first set of leaves. Its not a problem right? The topside is still nice and bright green and shes growing at a steady rate.

The current temp is in the low 70s. Its been fluctuating a bit more since I got clip ons going. Humidity since I watered her has been in the low to mid 60s.

Here is a pic from the top for comparison
20220814_192934.jpg

Thanks everyone. Im sure its nothing to worry about just wondering if theres something I gotta nip in the butt. Ive also read that plants can take on a purply red hue from too little/or too much light. I cant remember which. I would assume too little as darker colors absorb light.

Back