New Grower First grow, humbolt caramel cream (8-3-22)

That modest defoliation should not bother her at all. Nice structure.
I only say it shocked her a bit because those nice green leaves at the bottom of that first pic did not look like that at all but thats the branch I did first and it did have the heartiest growth on it. But yeah Im sure it'll be fine.
My only other concern right now is the front half of the pot is rock solid and i cant seem to break any of the dirt up. Takes water forever to start percolating down, it runs down the sides of the bag before it sinks in in the slightest, but the back half takes water right away. Pretty sure the front half is rootbound as hell which doesn't make any sense to me. It would explain why the yellowing isnt getting any better either but theres not much I can do about it now other that aerate the soil but Im nervous to poke a bunch of holes down through the roots

I only say it shocked her a bit because those nice green leaves at the bottom of that first pic did not look like that at all but thats the branch I did first and it did have the heartiest growth on it. But yeah Im sure it'll be fine.
My only other concern right now is the front half of the pot is rock solid and i cant seem to break any of the dirt up. Takes water forever to start percolating down, it runs down the sides of the bag before it sinks in in the slightest, but the back half takes water right away. Pretty sure the front half is rootbound as hell which doesn't make any sense to me. It would explain why the yellowing isnt getting any better either but theres not much I can do about it now other that aerate the soil but Im nervous to poke a bunch of holes down through the roots
Poke holes or start bottom feeding :crying:

She is your baby you decide how to handle her, you are doing great so far, just know these plants are tough as nails as long as you keep the ph in check and feed them.

Poke holes or start bottom feeding :crying:

She is your baby you decide how to handle her, you are doing great so far, just know these plants are tough as nails as long as you keep the ph in check and feed them.
Which ive sorta been doing half assed lol. I think i started starving her a bit towards the end of veg, lesson learned lol. Ever since the full doses shes been much better

Photo plants do take more nutrients, i figured this out the hard way. i fed a photo plant what i normally feed my autos and she looked stunted and starved lol lesson learned

Flowering day 7
Too lazy to upload last night so Ill do it before I head into work quick

Finished up the defoliation I wanted to do to focus everything to the tops of the main branches and opened up the middle a bit more.
20221014_162912.jpg

I dont know whats up with that one top thats flopped over. Pot still had plenty of water in it last night but shes gonna get some tonight along with a feed.
Also went ahead and aerated the front of the pot a bit. I used the probe from that cheap ass 3 way meter I bought for 15 bucks. Made about 15-20 pokes down through the pot and yeah its like 85% roots. It was almost hard to poke the holes without the probe collapsing each time. Hopefully it helps though I think it shocked her a bit. Plus I think I clipped the main root.

Too lazy to upload last night so Ill do it before I head into work quick

Finished up the defoliation I wanted to do to focus everything to the tops of the main branches and opened up the middle a bit more.
View attachment 1527755
I dont know whats up with that one top thats flopped over. Pot still had plenty of water in it last night but shes gonna get some tonight along with a feed.
Also went ahead and aerated the front of the pot a bit. I used the probe from that cheap ass 3 way meter I bought for 15 bucks. Made about 15-20 pokes down through the pot and yeah its like 85% roots. It was almost hard to poke the holes without the probe collapsing each time. Hopefully it helps though I think it shocked her a bit. Plus I think I clipped the main root.
Are all they're tents shamelessly plastered with the name inside?

Back