New Grower First grow - Ever

That time is an average usually but i always took it as total. i believe some will give a flowering time but then the usual grow to preflower varies. the plant will always tell you when its ready.

That time is an average usually but i always took it as total. i believe some will give a flowering time but then the usual grow to preflower varies. the plant will always tell you when its ready.
Yup! What he said! I never go by what they say, just kind of go with the flow. But the trichs are definitely how I decide on when to chop. You can get very cheap microscopes to use with your phone.

88d790171acfc7eeb4649d3c202b9e84.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yup! What he said! I never go by what they say, just kind of go with the flow. But the trichs are definitely how I decide on when to chop. You can get very cheap microscopes to use with your phone.

88d790171acfc7eeb4649d3c202b9e84.jpg

This site amazes me more and more everyday!! lol! I'm a newbie, but learning about this clip on microscope to check on trich development is awesome. Definitely will have to get one when I start my grow! @witchyhour [HASHTAG]#LearnSomethingNewEveryday[/HASHTAG] lol

This site amazes me more and more everyday!! lol! I'm a newbie, but learning about this clip on microscope to check on trich development is awesome. Definitely will have to get one when I start my grow! @witchyhour [HASHTAG]#LearnSomethingNewEveryday[/HASHTAG] lol
I'm so happy to help! Got here less than a year ago myself and received the same treatment you are receiving. I love this place! [emoji178]

Oh, and if you're getting ready to grow for the first time, focus on lights! It's possibly what will have the most impact on how well your plants develop. Don't spend a fortune on nutrients, put your money on the lights! LED is my choice. [emoji121] [emoji6]

And, why not try hydroponics? [emoji16]

Back