New Grower First grow - Ever

@Izzy180 First look at your grow and it looks pretty good to me . Lots of good advise too. I know seeds can get expensive but don't worry about screwing up it' s how you learn . I don't flush but I do feed with molasses the last 2 weeks of flower. I can't count the number of times grows didn't live up to my expectations but then I'm a perfectionist which is another problem.Good luck with the balance of your grow . :thumbsup:

Update. Things looking good. Wish I had more room to Do more LST training. Gave them each a gal of RO water w/ 5ml cal-mag and 1/4 tsp molasses. The mephisto white stomper on the right is becoming covered in tricombs. The pre buds are still small though. The mephisto freebie bean in finally starting to show a little bit. Sweet smells of apricot (maybe, lol) are coming of the white stomper. More pics from today's visit to come
IMG_6007.PNG

Looking mighty fine!

Update. Things looking good. Wish I had more room to Do more LST training. Gave them each a gal of RO water w/ 5ml cal-mag and 1/4 tsp molasses. The mephisto white stomper on the right is becoming covered in tricombs. The pre buds are still small though. The mephisto freebie bean in finally starting to show a little bit. Sweet smells of apricot (maybe, lol) are coming of the white stomper. More pics from today's visit to come View attachment 667134
Looking totally awesome! [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

What they said. You got it going on. Keep it up and you will be sitting on the couch soon wandering what hit you. It's shake and bake and you helped.

We're like a bunch of old folks sitting in the stands living vicariously by your endeavors. Oh boy I aint even stoned...

Back