New Grower First grow - Ever

Thank you Thank you! .. Okay good to know, i will take note.
I have most of my stuff together already for my grow, so I'm just going to stick with soil for now, but believe you me I see some hydroponics in my future! ;) I have a 450w LED for my grow in 2x4x6 tent. It's nothing fancy but according to my research it should do the job. @witchyhour :yay:
Yup, definitely! And you can always add side lights if you feel the need as you go. [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

What they said. You got it going on. Keep it up and you will be sitting on the couch soon wandering what hit you. It's shake and bake and you helped.

We're like a bunch of old folks sitting in the stands living vicariously by your endeavors. Oh boy I aint even stoned...
Wow... you weren't really stoned?? [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Whats up AFN, Got an update for ya! Okay well this mornings visit has me a little worried. I believe the issue I had in the beginning is back. Please see pics. Some of my leaves are turning yellow again and its gotten worse. Is it that its almost harvest time and they are fading
IMG_6130.JPG
IMG_6134.PNG
IMG_6135.PNG
IMG_6136.PNG
IMG_6137.PNG
IMG_6138.PNG
IMG_6140.PNG
IMG_6141.PNG
IMG_6142.PNG
IMG_6143.PNG
IMG_6145.PNG
IMG_6147.PNG
? Or do they have some sort of deficiency? I also sprouted another seed - Cash Crop Auto that I got for free... Still feeding about a gallon every couple of days. 5Ml cal-mag per gallon and 1/2 tsp of molasses...

So sorry for the lack of updates.... grow [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] complete... weak grow overall i think.. only got 73grams off of both pants. My PH issues cost me a lot I guess. Bought an accurate 8 PH Meter to test soil. I could not get it under 6.8 PH in my Coco medium. not sure if my water PH meter is fucked. Does anyone know of an east way to test my Meter... its just a cheapo yellow meter off of amazon IMG_6212.PNG IMG_6213.PNG IMG_6214.PNG IMG_6215.PNG IMG_6216.PNG IMG_6251.PNG IMG_6277.PNG IMG_6278.PNG IMG_6279.PNG IMG_6280.PNG

They sell calibration fluid to check them. I have the same yellow one

They sell calibration fluid to check them. I have the same yellow one

Yeah thanks bud, after I wrote this I went and searched it. I found some on amazon. Not sure why I didn't think of it before. I'm still a newb.....

Back