2024 Mephisto/Darkowl/Humboldt Grow

@Dankerson do you think it's ok to reuse the same 1 gallon plastic bag I have the dud in? It hasn't grown any roots into the coco yet.

@Dankerson do you think it's ok to reuse the same 1 gallon plastic bag I have the dud in? It hasn't grown any roots into the coco yet.
Yeah I would, should still be good to go. Just ran into this situation and I'm doing the same thing. Might want to fertigate it a bit to run off just to be extra safe.

Yeah I would, should still be good to go. Just ran into this situation and I'm doing the same thing. Might want to fertigate it a bit to run off just to be extra safe.
Thanks bro.

This Forum Stomper started growing sideways in this root riot. Do you guys think it will right itself or should I try to replant her in coco before she takes to the root riot ? I put her in straight yesterday but for some reason she went horizontal on me. IMG_20240907_034227447.jpgIMG_20240907_034236663.jpg

This Forum Stomper started growing sideways in this root riot. Do you guys think it will right itself or should I try to replant her in coco before she takes to the root riot ? I put her in straight yesterday but for some reason she went horizontal on me.View attachment 1705505View attachment 1705506
Sometimes seeds just don't make it to the surface. Had one once that just did a spiral around itself and then stopped. If you get helmet head a lot or they are coming up weird you may not be planting them deep enough. Then again could just be a dud.

Day 7 New
IMG_20240909_093915770.jpgDarkowl Marathon OG she is behind the others because of a helmet head. I was going to cull her but she is starting to grow 🪴. I have another Marathon OG in the seed tray. So I will be growing 5 plants in my 4x4 SMH. It's going to be tight.:coffee::coffee2:

Back