New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Looks awesome!
Do you have a microscope or something that'll get you in close like this:View attachment 1001445
Being able to get in super close like that makes it a lot easier to judge when to chop.
I do. They are mostly clear with a little cloudy here and there.

I made a decision on GG. The fact is, she smokes pretty nicely — a nice thick calming head and body high that lasts. Her pesky trichomes continue to tease me though. It’s reservoir change day, I’m giving GG another week of half strength nutes, then she’s going to flush for 72 hours and get the chop, trichomes be damned. She gets the chop on 1/27, she’ll be 132 days old. Times up.

you have the patience of a saint!

at over four months I don’t think there’s anyone who’d blame you for wanting to get something in jars! I get itchy at 60 days :crying:

you got the other ladies you can hold out for amber with not too far behind, right?

you have the patience of a saint!

at over four months I don’t think there’s anyone who’d blame you for wanting to get something in jars! I get itchy at 60 days :crying:

you got the other ladies you can hold out for amber with not too far behind, right?
Yes, the NLs are coming right up behind her. If she’s not careful, they’ll be ready first LOL.

I made a decision on GG. The fact is, she smokes pretty nicely — a nice thick calming head and body high that lasts. Her pesky trichomes continue to tease me though. It’s reservoir change day, I’m giving GG another week of half strength nutes, then she’s going to flush for 72 hours and get the chop, trichomes be damned. She gets the chop on 1/27, she’ll be 132 days old. Times up.
Yeah... don't blame ya. Not much point in growing autos if they take that long! I'm also very impressed with your patience, sounds like you have some fine smoke on your hands so it'll be worth the wait! You gonna flush with anything? Im impressed with how well the Flawless Finish worked. First time i've had anything other than "meh" to say about AN nutes but the FF works a charm.

Yeah... don't blame ya. Not much point in growing autos if they take that long! I'm also very impressed with your patience, sounds like you have some fine smoke on your hands so it'll be worth the wait! You gonna flush with anything? Im impressed with how well the Flawless Finish worked. First time i've had anything other than "meh" to say about AN nutes but the FF works a charm.
Yes, I’ll be flushing her in ph’d RO water with AN FF — couldn’t ignore all the good things I’d heard about it.

Back