New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Good news! GG has clouded up nicely overnight, I think on Monday I’m going to start flushing her. Made a few decisions about the next grow. I’m going to skip the Autopots for now and stay with all DWC buckets. Dismantling X-number of Autopots when the Stone Dragon males are culled is too complicated for me.

Someone, somewhere, is going to be shipping me a 4x8 grow tent by the end of the day, I’m hoping it’ll be @MarshydroTina if I can get a discount code. I was drooling over the 5x5’s for a couple days but I decided to cut to the chase.

Interested if anyone can give me any feedback on this here Amazon product

Last edited:
Good news! GG has clouded up nicely overnight, I think on Monday I’m going to start flushing her. Made a few decisions about the next grow. I’m going to skip the Autopots for now and stay with all DWC buckets. Dismantling X-number of Autopots when the Stone Dragon males are culled is too complicated for me.

Someone, somewhere, is going to be shipping me a 4x8 grow tent by the end of the day, I’m hoping it’ll be @MarshydroTina if I can get a discount code. I was drooling over the 5x5’s for a couple days but I decided to cut to the chase.

Interested if anyone can give me any feedback on this here Amazon product

I was looking at those as well DG. Pretty sure Im going to order one myself. Seemed legit and I saw so others on the forums vouching for them.

I was looking at those as well DG. Pretty sure Im going to order one myself. Seemed legit and I saw so others on the forums vouching for them.
Yes, I saw that too. It would be freaking great if I could head into my second grow in a 4x8 with decent filtration. I set myself up with a cheap 6” vivosun from Amazon, and it’s already doubled the amount of noise it puts out and the carbon filter it came with is a total fail — zero smell control. I have nothing against cheap unless it’s junk and this was junk. Time to leave a review LOL.

Stressful night. Checked on the girls and noticed little flies, was all up in arms until I figured out what when where and how. They are drain flies and the fix is in.

Dropped some beans in the wee hours of the morning, within a couple hours all had sunk. These will go in paper towels tonight and hopefully into root riots tomorrow, buckets on Monday.

86FDE768-8C6D-4136-A9A2-245CFDF8E5AF.jpeg

Haha, I got cocky and decided to enter into a few AFN grow battles. Why not? I might even win you know! :woody:

I’ll be starting a new journal in the next few days and I’ll tag everyone in, I guess I’ll have 2 journals for a bit. Really excited for the second grow!!!

Stressful night. Checked on the girls and noticed little flies, was all up in arms until I figured out what when where and how. They are drain flies and the fix is in.

Dropped some beans in the wee hours of the morning, within a couple hours all had sunk. These will go in paper towels tonight and hopefully into root riots tomorrow, buckets on Monday.

View attachment 1002723

Haha, I got cocky and decided to enter into a few AFN grow battles. Why not? I might even win you know! :woody:

I’ll be starting a new journal in the next few days and I’ll tag everyone in, I guess I’ll have 2 journals for a bit. Really excited for the second grow!!!
Post a link in here too! Please

Back