New Grower First grow and new to the network...

NL2 wow - she is a real looker!! :worship: just gorgeous

Thanks @FullAuto245 and @Froot n Fuel She took my noob topping very well and early supercropping really spread her out. I made so many mistakes with GG with late LST — and with 60 days vegging she got out of control. And let’s face it, I over defoliated her. It’s OK she taught me a lot of lessons and the NLs are better for it.

I also think the only reason NL1 isn’t as large is because I split her main stem at about day 40, right down the middle. It healed but obviously she was never as robust after that. Still a fine looking plant though.

5138C54A-5E78-48D1-A05C-D5B7AD4EE6F9.jpeg

Are these all down now then!? You must be swimming in it! How you drying?
No no. I’ll flush GG any day now, just too many clear trichomes to justify it. NL1 has 2-3 weeks, NL2 4-5? We’ll see. Plenty of room for 4 babies in buckets, especially with the new tent.

Are these all down now then!? You must be swimming in it! How you drying?
For GGs dry I’m thinking low and slow. Whole plant hang at 55 Rh for a couple days. Then a tray thingy I have, or paper bags that I also have depending on how successful I am at maintaining 55% Rh. I think in paper bags I can let the rh go a little lower if I need to.

For GGs dry I’m thinking low and slow. Whole plant hang at 55 Rh for a couple days. Then a tray thingy I have, or paper bags that I also have depending on how successful I am at maintaining 55% Rh. I think in paper bags I can let the rh go a little lower if I need to.
You sound much more organised that I was!

Everybody gets a new reservoir today. GG was first — she is sitting in flawless finish at 6.1. Monday morning she gets the chop! :tang:Took off a bud and took a pic, I hope she keeps her gooey goodness.
F66775C7-D77A-437D-B931-EF6287033E48.jpeg

I just can’t seem to keep enough calmag in the NLs. I’ll be ratcheting up their dose again.

Come Monday I’ll have the NLs and 4 seedlings in the tent with 6 cobs, 4 3500k and 2 2700k. I’m thinking I can pull 2 of the 3500k out? I don’t think I’ll need that much light. I’m thinking to keep the uvb light in there though — at 36” I don’t think it’ll even hit the seedlings. Shooting from the hip on the lights so if anyone has suggestions I’d appreciate it.

Back