New Grower First Ever Grow- Mephisto Seeds/Coco/Megacrop

My grow space is a repurposed shitter! :crying: No shit! :crying: At least not anymore! :crying: I live in a trailer with a pretty large master bedroom, (for a trailer), garden tub, double sink and a little half bath with a shower & toilet. I first started growing in the shower, (mainly in the spring to get plants ready to grow outside). Then I started growing in the shower year round and even the space between the shower and shitter. Then a friend, (who has since passed on), needed a commode and I was like "help me take it out and cover up the hole and you can have it" So now I got room, (32 in X 7 ft), to easily grow 4 plants in a repurposed shitter! Btw, I'm going to put my res on the sink next to the shitter door. It will be up high and much cooler than inside the grow space/shitter! :smoking::pass:
:crying::crying::crying:That's fucking hilarious. I have a 3x3 tent in a 3x5 closet in a guest bedroom. I plan on putting the res on top of a study desk.

Day 9: No water, just some photos

Ladies are slowly growing! They continue to look very healthy from their first feeding. First feeding was 706ppm(180ppm tap+526ppm MC)/ 6.0PH. Don't think I will need to water until they get their Recharge bath on Monday. Not sure how big they'll get, but I'm excited to see how these lovely ladies will look in 60days.

I ordered x3 5gal Spring pot Autopots with Air Domes today. Held off on buying them until payday so the fiance didn't kill me :smoking: . Will use them in my next grow. Also ordered some great white for transplanting. Will give it a try next run also.
Tagging @Master_gRoshi since he wanted to check out my lovely little ladies. Happy growing everyone! :thanks::cheers::pass:
50 shades of grape D9.jpg
MBAP D9.png
Pinot Noir D9.png

looking fine as wine.
also a pro tip.
if you are using an android for pics. it may have a "pro" mode. there you can adjust the K temp to 3500 ish and get a more natural color of the plants. them lights make everything look a bit yellow in a pic.
but i am hip to the lighting so i know they are a great shade of green

looking fine as wine.
also a pro tip.
if you are using an android for pics. it may have a "pro" mode. there you can adjust the K temp to 3500 ish and get a more natural color of the plants. them lights make everything look a bit yellow in a pic.
but i am hip to the lighting so i know they are a great shade of green
I'm actually using an iPhone. I'll mess around with it during my next photos. I plan on buying a DLSR a lot sooner than later.

Day 11 Update: Just photos, maybe light adjustment?

Ladies are growing by the day. They look like they're asking me to elevate the light an inch or so, will adjust it after I post this update. Had about a gallon of their nute feed left, gave it to them last night. Will feed them until run off every 2-3 days moving forward. Sticking with 500-525ppm of MC for now. Still waiting on my Sea Kelp to get in, hopefully it will be here for next feed.

My Spring Pot Autopots took one day to come in. I was very surprised. If I knew I would have them this soon, I would have just grew in solo cups until they came in. Forgot to order the pot sock, so I put in an order for some last night. Also ordered the Air Dome kit. Will probably create a separate post in the Autopot section on everything I picked up so I'll be ready to use them when it's time.

50 shades of grape D11.png
MBAP D11.png
Pinot Noir D11.png

Day 11 Update: Just photos, maybe light adjustment?

Ladies are growing by the day. They look like they're asking me to elevate the light an inch or so, will adjust it after I post this update. Had about a gallon of their nute feed left, gave it to them last night. Will feed them until run off every 2-3 days moving forward. Sticking with 500-525ppm of MC for now. Still waiting on my Sea Kelp to get in, hopefully it will be here for next feed.

My Spring Pot Autopots took one day to come in. I was very surprised. If I knew I would have them this soon, I would have just grew in solo cups until they came in. Forgot to order the pot sock, so I put in an order for some last night. Also ordered the Air Dome kit. Will probably create a separate post in the Autopot section on everything I picked up so I'll be ready to use them when it's time.

View attachment 1277044View attachment 1277045View attachment 1277046
:greenthumb: Looking good! :d5::pass:

Very nice write ups on your journal entries, in to see the little ones become big ones :pop:

Day 14: Nute Feed and Photos.

Girls are looking good. They all started their 3rd nodes. Happy to see them grow by the day. I made a batch of feed over the weekend, came out to 707ppm/6.1ph. I feed them until run off on Monday, I needed about 2.5 gallons. After feeding the girls, I noticed a small white tip on both the 50 shades of grape and Pinot Noir (pic below). I added some additional water, and a pitch of sea kelp (finally came in!). Dropped the solution to 668ppm (168ppm tap water/500ppm MC). Gave a little bit of ph down to get it back to 6.1 and feed the girls this morning. They each needed about no more than a gallon to start run off. Tested the runoff, it was 674ppm. Will continue feeding every other day at this point.

This is my first grow, so I am open to criticism/discussion on my methods since I'm sort of going with the flow at the moment. Thanks again for checking out my journal, I'm really enjoying the vibes in this community and hope to stick around for a very long time.
50 shades of grape D14.jpg
MBAP D14.png
Pinot Noir D14 white tip.png
Pinot Noir D14.jpg
Set Up D14.jpg

Back