New Grower First Ever Grow- Mephisto Seeds/Coco/Megacrop

No, I keep things simple. The only thing I use is MC, nothing else is really needed!
Would there be any issues of using a product like MC with Nature Living Soil if needed?

Day 5:

It's been a week since I first presoaked the coco, so I gave each girl 600ML of dechlorinated tap water at 6.1PH with some recharge. Will not bother them until Wednesday (D7), where they will get their first nute feed. Hoping I didn't stunt them.
50 shades of grape D5.png
MBAP D5.png
Pinot Noir D5.png

Do you keep domes on them? For humidity? I was directed to by the wiser ones on here when I started growing indoors...

Do you keep domes on them? For humidity? I was directed to by the wiser ones on here when I started growing indoors...
No, I don't. My humidity in the tent is ~73 during the day, ~79 at night. When I open it in the morning it drops. That's why its low in the photos. I try to spend as less time as possible with my tent open. I initially had domes and a humidifier on. removed domes since the humidifier was able to keep good RH.

Day 7: First Nute Feed

Probably checked on the girls twice yesterday. Each one had little growth. Maybe it's just my novice eyes, but they seem a few days behind. the look healthy though! First feeding went well.

Had 4gal of dechlorinated tap water that I had sitting for a couple days from when they got their recharge bath on Monday. ppm was 180, ph drifted to 6.4. I added about 15grams of MC, which gave me 706ppm, and 6.0ph. Watered each plant with about 1gal of water until 10-20% run off. Run off ppm was 708ppm. Sea Kelp should come in the mail any day now. Will add it to my feedings when it does.

I shouldn't have to feed my girls for sometime now, will keep an eye on them.

50 shades of grape D7.png
MBAP D7.png
Pinot Noir D7.png

Each one had little growth. Maybe it's just my novice eyes, but they seem a few days behind. the look healthy though
They look very healthy to me! At this stage, most of the growth is happening below in the root zone! Be patient @YoungGrassh0pper :pass:

They look very healthy to me! At this stage, most of the growth is happening below in the root zone! Be patient @YoungGrassh0pper :pass:
You are not the first (and certainly not the last) to tell me to be patient :eyebrows:. I'm excited no matter the turnout. I'm buying my autopots today, decided I'm going with the 5gal fabric pot set up. Will set three up in my 3x3. Gotta figure out where I'm putting the res. May just be outside the closet door.

You are not the first (and certainly not the last) to tell me to be patient :eyebrows:. I'm excited no matter the turnout. I'm buying my autopots today, decided I'm going with the 5gal fabric pot set up. Will set three up in my 3x3. Gotta figure out where I'm putting the res. May just be outside the closet door.
My grow space is a repurposed shitter! :crying: No shit! :crying: At least not anymore! :crying: I live in a trailer with a pretty large master bedroom, (for a trailer), garden tub, double sink and a little half bath with a shower & toilet. I first started growing in the shower, (mainly in the spring to get plants ready to grow outside). Then I started growing in the shower year round and even the space between the shower and shitter. Then a friend, (who has since passed on), needed a commode and I was like "help me take it out and cover up the hole and you can have it" So now I got room, (32 in X 7 ft), to easily grow 4 plants in a repurposed shitter! Btw, I'm going to put my res on the sink next to the shitter door. It will be up high and much cooler than inside the grow space/shitter! :smoking::pass:

Back