Indoor First basic grow - White Widow Auto t5 soil

For my next seeds what would you guys suggest for best soils? Have access to bunch of hydro stores and nurserys @jingo

For my next seeds what would you guys suggest for best soils? Have access to bunch of hydro stores and nurserys @jingo
I quit soil myself, more bugs and problems than Coco. That said, I would read as much of TaNgs grows as I could. He does amazing stuff with soil.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

I have heard good things about AgSil 16H or potassium silicate used for foliar purposes. It is used in a variety of products, including Rhino Skin and Dyna grow pro-tekt. I personally would stay away from dawn/castille soap etc. for foliar sprays.

Subbed to watch along, looking good

IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0079.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG

Seems this morning some of the leaves are droopy @jingo .... Maybe its just waking up?
Yeah they do that, usually they do it about the time I want to take a picture. I think your watering has been just fine and I haven't seen any sign of bugs. Those are the two things to worry about over and under watering along with root aphids that you'll get with over watering.

So if they're perky at other times or respond dramatically when your foliar feed them you will know that they're doing just fine.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Gave it a full water drench today. Little tappin roots and the oilycann. Will hold of on any watering for new days now. Sitting in the window soaking up the cosmic rays! Pics later.

Back