Indoor First basic grow - White Widow Auto t5 soil

It's in my house so don't think could be grasshopper.. I don't see any caterpillars or worms either. I will take a look tomorrow a bit closer.

I think figured out today the slower growth. Think my soil wasn't hot enough and therefore didn't get enough nutes.
IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG

The brown ones? I don't think so was pretty much all happy frog for a bit. And even think my mix was light below that. Think is that calcium deficiency. @jingo

Got the other day a hotilux UV+ bulb and a 420 blue for veg. I figure this will help with next round of seedlings coming up shortly in may.

Got the other day a hotilux UV+ bulb and a 420 blue for veg. I figure this will help with next round of seedlings coming up shortly in may.
I've been thinking about adding some UV light. I'm just not sure exactly how to go about it since I have like five lights going right now.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

I will tell you seems the plant really likes the UV+ and I added the 420 to my setup yesterday. This morning was standing tall and seems to have grown well overnight. Its at the flowering stage I believe so I may actually go and get the 660 bulb to finish this up.

Back