IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG

Day 26:

Attachments

• IMG_0152.JPG
    IMG_0152.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 33
@jingo when do you think I should train? This strain says 8 weeks on bag. Just don't want to miss my opportunity. Tomorrow it's going outside. Super nice day ahead!

You could get yourself some pipe cleaners, they have some artsy name online. Then either pull the plant gently over to one side and leave it a day or so and then back the other way. Or pony tail a couple of fan leaves away to allow light to the lower branches. Another method would be to pull the plant over and leave it that way as you pull each branch outward as it grows. That may require some frame to support. Then there is a horizontal trellis to do basically the same as the last idea, course if you move it around that may be hard.

I might go with gently pulling it over and tieing down the top and branches as they grow to keep it short.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Didn't pinch too hard and didn't hear any snapping but it did soften and allowed me to bend at the right spot. How long keep like this? Then remove and do a different bend right away? Or give it time? Should I top as well?

Didn't pinch too hard and didn't hear any snapping but it did soften and allowed me to bend at the right spot. How long keep like this? Then remove and do a different bend right away? Or give it time? Should I top as well?
Since you're comfortable pinching I might just keep tieing that plant down all the way around the rim of that pot. I mean literally just move it around the rim as it grows move your side branches out in whatever Direction you feel like you need to.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Day 33: @jingo running into something eating my leaves? Cant see or find anything though. Gave a nice watering today with tappin roots, some floranova bloom too!
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0256.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG

Back