Indoor First basic grow - White Widow Auto t5 soil

White widow... do I feed it milk? Haha honestly what do I do? Pics are not showing it as well but seems worse in real life, whatever the problem is
It's really kinda early to see that, especially with t-5's. Did you mix all your soil at the same time? Did you pH test it before hand? Nobody ever does the first time.

Reason I'm asking is calcium is locked out in lower pH ranges, so if soil pH was low starting off, that could be the issue. Another possible is your input water is low pH.

No I didn't test... happy frog on top, then slowly went down to stronger to full ocean forest. Any watering was with Poland spring with only recently some of the light watering being done from tap and sitting for 24 hours. Figured was safe with the soils and water from bottle

What's best testing method and kit or tool? Is this something should look into? Know these spots happened before and mentioned light too close. Again was away for weekend and think was as close as 3inches while away

No I didn't test... happy frog on top, then slowly went down to stronger to full ocean forest.

What's best testing method and kit or tool?
Before planting, those little kits with test Tubes and color codes are good.

There is a probe that's used by a lot of guys on this site, can't remember the name.

@Yeaster do you know the soil pH probe people are using? Think it had "8" in the name.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG
Love quick reply! And this is why learning on this first plant before better seeds.

Better pic

I have never tested soil pH.

However, keep feeding water @ pH 6.0-6.3.

I prefere always to use calmag supplement.
If your water is soft, then calmag in the water is fine.
If you have hard water, use foliar feeding. Too much Ca in the water, together with a nitrogen-rich diet may cause problemes.

Before planting, those little kits with test Tubes and color codes are good.

There is a probe that's used by a lot of guys on this site, can't remember the name.

@Yeaster do you know the soil pH probe people are using? Think it had "8" in the name.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.
Accurate 8.
Hambone, 3" is fine with t5.

Back