Indoor First basic grow - White Widow Auto t5 soil

I think @budelee has a thread on training, maybe he'll stop by with a link. Or if your on a computer you can search better than I can on Tapatalk. I think if you take a good read of @Slater he has some good training techniques and maybe a link in his thread.
Good lookin out bro ...:frog: - this is why AFN rocks..everybody's really cool n friendly :baked:

Welcome to the AFN family bruv..:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:...Everyone here is ju$t chillin,smokin,groWin..and sharing.. :pass:

....feel free to ask anyone anything..everybody's really cool :cool1: :smokeout: just tag them with an @(Name).. anyways :goodluck:
on your grow bro..and do keep a grow journal..it would help you and the rest of us too... Cheers :chimp:

my grow...bout 45 days in - come chk it out s'time bro.... :baked:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hi-guys-the-whole-shebang.58275/

Day 18: Was away a couple days, think may of gotten too close to light and hence the spots again? Soils drying up which is good so gave it a little water feeding of tappin roots with Rhiz blast around the base. About 12oz
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG

White widow... do I feed it milk? Haha honestly what do I do? Pics are not showing it as well but seems worse in real life, whatever the problem is

Back