Indoor First basic grow - White Widow Auto t5 soil

Happy Birthday day 14 (2 weeks!):
IMG_1428.JPG
IMG_1429.JPG
IMG_1430.JPG

I had to go back to the beginning of your grow and see what kind of lights you using, I figured they were T5 you're staying nice and short.

Have you considered any training strategies? Usually with T5 that's a good idea to try and keep your plants as low as possible you can get some really nice buds with them but you just want to train very low.

Was going to do some LST. Best link for learning how? I was planning on using plant twist ties that i have for tomatoes etc and saftey pins secured to the edge of the smart pot. Other suggestions and when do you think should start? Again I will try to keep up with daily updates although some weekends maybe away.

I think @budelee has a thread on training, maybe he'll stop by with a link. Or if your on a computer you can search better than I can on Tapatalk. I think if you take a good read of @Slater he has some good training techniques and maybe a link in his thread.

I think @budelee has a thread on training, maybe he'll stop by with a link. Or if your on a computer you can search better than I can on Tapatalk. I think if you take a good read of @Slater he has some good training techniques and maybe a link in his thread.
Hi guys.. Thanks for the mention Jingo .. @Hambone i do have a HST guide in my sig area, but if you are after LST techniques ther is another guide, lemme see if i find it

Nice and great to meet you! Yeah thats the link I actually had book marked for LST. Is there any advantages of one method over the other? LST seems to be maybe the most simple? The second batch of seeds when I move outside will be up on roof deck so wind is factor. Lower maybe better.

Nice and great to meet you! Yeah thats the link I actually had book marked for LST. Is there any advantages of one method over the other? LST seems to be maybe the most simple? The second batch of seeds when I move outside will be up on roof deck so wind is factor. Lower maybe better.
Nice to meet you as well.. With autos training is done most times for height control.. Low stress may be better for final yield but it can be harder to control height.. strain, environment, and skill level all play a part in the final outcome.. Start with lst before moving to HST,and if you ever need any help, just use the "@" symbol to tag anyone in to the convo.. Good karma

Back