New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

@davisgirl I kept the LED in there for supplemental lighting. I may actually add another because the tent is so crowded, I want to try to get as much light to the lower growth as possible. The plants seem to like it. Since I’m just getting started with tent growing, I’m kind of feeling my way through it. My plan is ultimately to place 4 autocobs and 1 Blurple per 3x3 tent. My plants talk to me, and I try to listen lol. Thanks and have a great day!

I am also all for giving them as much light as they can take in flower, Wes! They are looking great. Purple Kush, huh? Sound s like they should be some beautiful buds when finished!

@davisgirl I kept the LED in there for supplemental lighting. I may actually add another because the tent is so crowded, I want to try to get as much light to the lower growth as possible. The plants seem to like it. Since I’m just getting started with tent growing, I’m kind of feeling my way through it. My plan is ultimately to place 4 autocobs and 1 Blurple per 3x3 tent. My plants talk to me, and I try to listen lol. Thanks and have a great day!
what a great job your growing like a champ i will tag along even though im late to the party and thanks for posting on afn and sharing your adventure

237D3777-0324-4508-8E4F-8B7341A08A61.jpeg

Week7
B29E8750-7AC9-4A17-BAFD-DD905F262135.jpeg

The Purple Kush are 50 days old today and entering their second week of flowering after being switched to 12/12 photoperiod. Final defoliation and culling of everything below my “scrog line” to allow for maximum light penetration and airflow. They are really enjoying the autocobs and I can really notice a difference in the last 2weeks. About 6 weeks to go I’m guessing...
27EDB8AF-DAE9-468A-B0D8-FB7AD288C6BA.jpeg

The babies are 10 days old today and were started in 4 gal pots with Miracle Gro organic potting mix with a little extra perlite and a Jobes organics single pot fertilizer pack. 3 of the plants look almost identical with indica dominant traits and purple petioles. More purple kush? Too soon to tell. The 4th plant has indica dominant traits also, but with a little leaf deformity. These seeds were a “mix pack” so it’s still to soon to even guess. They will be topped in a few days at the 4th node @14 days old.
BE506C0C-A450-4454-B6A3-225E86D714B1.jpeg

The babies are only getting distilled water but the larger plants are getting bloom, bloom booster and CalMag @ full strength.

Those are some super fine looking ladies you’re growing there, the teenagers and the babies. Incredible growth! That tent is going to be bursting at the seams. Very well done. Too bad you ended up having to 12/12 your autos too.

Last edited:
I’m looking to get into some other than soil growing in the near future and I found this recirculating dwc system. It’s like drip hydroponic, aeroponic, and deep water culture all in one. It’s basically a hydrofarm waterfarm clone. Does anyone have 1 or know if it’s a good setup? Thanks
BD10E757-47AB-4B65-910F-7180051C5A47.png

Back