New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

nice. i ran two dedicated 15A circuits for my tent. had to use tandem breaker because my 200A panel is almost out of space. lol

the good thing is im an electrician so i enjoy doing electrical projects.
Thanks for visiting my grow. I live on a farm so I’m an electrician, plumber, carpenter, mechanic, etc etc etc lol. Oh, and a farmer.

157261FE-146B-480E-AB35-CFCA5EE048E4.jpeg
Week 5
Hello everyone. Purchased a supreme autoflower mix pack of 10 seeds from seedsupreme for about $30USD with my last seed order and just over 24hrs after planting, all 4 have popped. So far, so good. I have purchased from them several times using credit card and even cash with no problems. However, they are out of stock on all the Mephisto strains I would like to get. Can anyone recommend a good purveyor that takes credit card and ships to the USA that has a good mephisto selection ? I don’t use bitcoin. Thanks.

Seedsman has Mephisto and they ship to the US and take credit cards. But, while I was able to pay with a credit card on my first order, my next order a week later and it wouldn’t go through. I had to break down and get bitcoin. It sucked to set it up but it was really easy after that. And they give you a big discount and extra free seeds if you use bitcoin. You might want to give it a try.

Seedsman has Mephisto and they ship to the US and take credit cards. But, while I was able to pay with a credit card on my first order, my next order a week later and it wouldn’t go through. I had to break down and get bitcoin. It sucked to set it up but it was really easy after that. And they give you a big discount and extra free seeds if you use bitcoin. You might want to give it a try.
I have tried lol. I can’t use bitcoin because I can’t get a bitcoin wallet because I don’t own a cellphone and refuse to send them a copy of my photo ID and passport to get it. It’s craaaaazy! I’d rather pay with credit card. Same thing happened with my last seedsupreme order, couldn’t use my credit card, I had to end up sending cash. But they always deliver so NBD. But I will give seedsman a try.

I have tried lol. I can’t use bitcoin because I can’t get a bitcoin wallet because I don’t own a cellphone and refuse to send them a copy of my photo ID and passport to get it. It’s craaaaazy! I’d rather pay with credit card. Same thing happened with my last seedsupreme order, couldn’t use my credit card, I had to end up sending cash. But they always deliver so NBD. But I will give seedsman a try.
Herbies autoflower, not sure if they are taking credit cards again.

View attachment 970146 Week 5
Hello everyone. Purchased a supreme autoflower mix pack of 10 seeds from seedsupreme for about $30USD with my last seed order and just over 24hrs after planting, all 4 have popped. So far, so good. I have purchased from them several times using credit card and even cash with no problems. However, they are out of stock on all the Mephisto strains I would like to get. Can anyone recommend a good purveyor that takes credit card and ships to the USA that has a good mephisto selection ? I don’t use bitcoin. Thanks.
@wes Sensible Seeds takes CC and has most Mephisto in stock. I got mine in 10 to 12 days.

299CA4B8-895F-4BD5-8055-22674F8312E0.jpeg
31F43A92-40F7-4C63-89F4-6263479C7FF2.jpeg

Week6
Finally, a little stretching and flowering starting to happen. Had to do some serious undergrowth trimming and a little LST. Even so, this tent is gonna be CROWDED by the time they finish. I might limit each plant to 12 tops and cull the rest, what does everyone think? I think lollipopping is gonna be a must. No fertilizer this week during switchover to flowering, just CalMag. They are drinking about 1/2 gallon each every 5 days. The babies are 6 days old and looking good. They came from a mystery mix so it’s gonna be fun to try to identify the strains. The Purple Kush look like they are gonna go at least 6-8 more weeks by my eye, so these 2 crops may actually finish around the same time.

View attachment 972188 View attachment 972187
Week6
Finally, a little stretching and flowering starting to happen. Had to do some serious undergrowth trimming and a little LST. Even so, this tent is gonna be CROWDED by the time they finish. I might limit each plant to 12 tops and cull the rest, what does everyone think? I think lollipopping is gonna be a must. No fertilizer this week during switchover to flowering, just CalMag. They are drinking about 1/2 gallon each every 5 days. The babies are 6 days old and looking good. They came from a mystery mix so it’s gonna be fun to try to identify the strains. The Purple Kush look like they are gonna go at least 6-8 more weeks by my eye, so these 2 crops may actually finish around the same time.
Your tents look great! The purple kush will definitely be crowded. And that’s good!

I noticed you kept an LED in there with your cobs. Should I do that as well? Or are you just supplementing? I bet your girls are loving all that light.

I hope you have some delicious bud in time for the new year!

Back