New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

A481C55E-779A-4217-B644-C020CA20FC09.jpeg
C5272045-F623-4B51-93F3-D2CC6C011B84.jpeg

Week5
The bad news: My Purple Kush autos don’t want to flower so I’ve had to put them on a 12/12 photoperiod. However, in general they look great so I’m still hoping for a good harvest, if they ever flower. Minor defoliation and some LST with veg nutes @ full strength since they’re handling it well.

The good news: The new tent and new autocobs from cobshop.net arrived today. They are amazing lights that are surprisingly heavy and sturdy. @BigSm0 provides great service and super fast shipping and even got a cool cobshop decal(visible in pic). Definitely gonna get some more. I was able to put some new beans in that I will continue in this thread, since is still really my first auto grow. I got a supreme autoflower mix of 10 beans for about $30USD with my last order so they could be anything; we’ll see...

The great news: The boss(aka mrs wes) gave me a budget of $1500 for my equipment. Since I was able to well equip the 2 tents for just under $1000 with LEDs, autocobs, fans etc., she gave me the ok to buy a 3d tent, should I want it. Say no More! I spent the morning wiring in a dedicated 20amp circuit to the grow space for the anticipated load. Haven’t ordered the last tent yet since I’m planning starting them 30 days apart, so plenty of time. Definitely gonna get another of these vivosun 3x3, my 3d, it’s a great tent for under $100 with neither of mine having light leaks or any problems. Well, thanks for visiting my grow! I will keep posting updates weekly.

View attachment 969698 View attachment 969699
Week5
The bad news: My Purple Kush autos don’t want to flower so I’ve had to put them on a 12/12 photoperiod. However, in general they look great so I’m still hoping for a good harvest, if they ever flower. Minor defoliation and some LST with veg nutes @ full strength since they’re handling it well.

The good news: The new tent and new autocobs from cobshop.net arrived today. They are amazing lights that are surprisingly heavy and sturdy. @BigSm0 provides great service and super fast shipping and even got a cool cobshop decal(visible in pic). Definitely gonna get some more. I was able to put some new beans in that I will continue in this thread, since is still really my first auto grow. I got a supreme autoflower mix of 10 beans for about $30USD with my last order so they could be anything; we’ll see...

The great news: The boss(aka mrs wes) gave me a budget of $1500 for my equipment. Since I was able to well equip the 2 tents for just under $1000 with LEDs, autocobs, fans etc., she gave me the ok to buy a 3d tent, should I want it. Say no More! I spent the morning wiring in a dedicated 20amp circuit to the grow space for the anticipated load. Haven’t ordered the last tent yet since I’m planning starting them 30 days apart, so plenty of time. Definitely gonna get another of these vivosun 3x3, my 3d, it’s a great tent for under $100 with neither of mine having light leaks or any problems. Well, thanks for visiting my grow! I will keep posting updates weekly.
The tents look great! And your ladies ... wow, they are beautiful. Really, picture perfect. Except for the bud part.

A third tent!!??? Hell, I’m jealous! That Mrs. Wes, she’s a keeper!

Aren’t you glad you decided to grow autos LOL?
Yes, I’m still loving it. 1.Im a farmer and love growing plants. 2. It’s really cold outside an really warm in here, and I only have to go 20 feet to check my plants. And 3. I got to meet a great bunch of new people, such as yourself, on a great site. Plus, I got a bunch of new growing toys that have mostly never been available before the Cannabis revolution.

True, so true lol! @Dudeski what are those little icons under your name and title, status etc.? Mine has a lil snoopy on his house. Thanks.

True, so true lol! @Dudeski what are those little icons under your name and title, status etc.? Mine has a lil snoopy on his house. Thanks.
Those are badges. They are earned by doing things, some are welcome badges. We are working on upgrading the server and these will get a makeover. Seems like there are too many to be able to keep up with handing them out. Only top admin have the ability to give them out.

View attachment 969698 View attachment 969699
I spent the morning wiring in a dedicated 20amp circuit to the grow space for the anticipated load.

nice. i ran two dedicated 15A circuits for my tent. had to use tandem breaker because my 200A panel is almost out of space. lol

the good thing is im an electrician so i enjoy doing electrical projects.

Back