New Grower First auto test grow - Autoseeds Gorilla Glue

Best of luck on this grow. There is lots of information on this site and if you get stuck with a question you can always jump over in the LiveStoner thread we have some great members to help you out.

I got here fast buds gorilla glue auto and expert seeds gorilla glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

No.4

I got here fast buds gorilla glue auto and expert seeds gorilla glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]

Nice!, are you making a grow journal for that also? Would love to see how those turn out

My diary is continuously growing of all different strains though its on thc talk

My diary is continuously growing of all different strains though its on thc talk

Awesome bro, I would love a link man. my plan is to grow several breeders gorilla glues and collect them all, then get my boys together and have a day of just sampling different gorilla glues.

Have you grown those 2 gorrila glue strains before?

I got the 2 vast 2 fast and the fast and vast aswell and am unsure if i want to do both strains together in pairs or mix it up and do 1 of each
20ce4265e1c9ba880a9d81d4f68ce24a.jpg

Have you grown those 2 gorrila glue strains before?

I got the 2 vast 2 fast and the fast and vast aswell and am unsure if i want to do both strains together in pairs or mix it up and do 1 of each
20ce4265e1c9ba880a9d81d4f68ce24a.jpg

Oh no I have never grown GG's before. My only growing experience is from photos. I grew H.S.O Purple Trainwreck, G13 Gigabud and H.S.O Black Dog. I have only purchased Gorilla Glue buds. You have a nice seeds man.

Nice 1 mate al follow your diary

Back