Indoor First Autoflower Gorilla Glue

One thing I noticed is that its not as "snowy" around the buds as the white widow photoperiod I grew
20201113_105630.jpg
picture_2020_11_13_11_1_32_917.jpg

Bud I cut early has always given me a nasty up high and a headache that lasts into the next day even. Have you got any apparatus for checking trichs? Lovely cola-sized cola btw :smoking:

Bud I cut early has always given me a nasty up high and a headache that lasts into the next day even. Have you got any apparatus for checking trichs? Lovely cola-sized cola btw :smoking:
ya I have a microscope that attaches to my phone. I just had to cut it out of curiosity

Nice plant....I have a FB GG going right now...was a freebie and looking better than the lemon pie I paid for.....
I don't often take an early bud but when I do it's for an 'up' for wake and bake.

Im telling mom, youre likely grounded for chopping a bud that size early. If anything just trim away the undergrowth buds that arent getting any light really and dry them out for a quickie if you must! REEEEE!

Looking decent though...where did you get the seeds from if you dont mind me asking? My gg4from growers choice was very vigorous but not really great... it also needed 12/12 to flower lol "auto"
Growers choice is horrible, generally... but i did a ghetto sour kush seed in the closet next to my guitar and it was decent so who knows...
gl mate
cheers

Back