Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't tried lst but I will with one of the bubbles. I have 2 going so I can afford to tinker with one.
Just so you know ahead of time Bubblicious likes a little extra N in flower. Not to sure with kind soil if it'll need it but that is a hungry strain. Do you do any lst?

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't tried lst but I will with one of the bubbles. I have 2 going so I can afford to tinker with one.
It doesn't take alot. With that big one all I did was wait until it was about 10-12" and tied the main over until the it was lower than the next highest branch. As soon as the next branch became the dominant top I untied her and let her do her thing

It doesn't take alot. With that big one all I did was wait until it was about 10-12" and tied the main over until the it was lower than the next highest branch. As soon as the next branch became the dominant top I untied her and let her do her thing
I'll try that. I like hearing info on a strain I'm doing from someone who has already done it with good results. I know some autos don't respond well to lst.

I'll try that. I like hearing info on a strain I'm doing from someone who has already done it with good results. I know some autos don't respond well to lst.
Usually those ones that don't like lst love supercropping. Another really interesting thing is hurding, it's a little less invasive than straight up supercropping. Have you ever read the marijuana growers handbook?

Usually those ones that don't like lst love supercropping. Another really interesting thing is hurding, it's a little less invasive than straight up supercropping. Have you ever read the marijuana growers handbook?
No I have not read it. I have read a little of everything in a lot of different places.

I tried to lst my northern lights, and it was not very happy about it. The roots started to lift on one side. I know I stunted that one. A couple of the pistils turned red.

Back