Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

:woohoo:Thank you! You're awesome :)
I don't know if you did or didn't but like budelee said throw up an intro and go say hi in live stoners. Lots of good people and all kinds of Knowledge floating around. Glad to see your interest and I hope you stick around

I don't know if you did or didn't but like budelee said throw up an intro and go say hi in live stoners. Lots of good people and all kinds of Knowledge floating around. Glad to see your interest and I hope you stick around
I did an intro in the right place I think? I didn't get a big response, but the ones I have talked to have been great! I'll be pretty active so I'm sure I'll meet many others.

Checking in on ya bud.. Looking good and looks like you have some good help here
All of you have been so great! Very helpful. Nothing worth taking pics yet on this grow I'll probably take more pics in a few days. I'll show my 2 different phenos of the bubblelicious.

To make your photos post correctly when you take pictures turn your phone sideways with the volume button down and when you post them they will not be sideways.. Doesn't make sense but it works

20160527_151120.jpg
Bubble #1
20160527_151111.jpg

Bubble#2

Back