Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

@Ripper I have one bubble in a mesh pot with no kind soil and one in a square pot with it. I started the one in the mesh pot a few days before the other. I can't wait to see the difference. The one in the square pot is much greener so far.

Im following along here star! I am sure that i will be getting more myself too.

Your avatar is awsome too

20160331_224216.jpg 20160331_215116.jpg
Im following along here star! I am sure that i will be getting more myself too.

Your avatar is awsome too
Thanks @Dudeski it's the only pic I could find that reminded me of myself lol. I actually have rainbow hair in real life. Minor obsession with stars too :)

The hair is fantastic! The avatar is an excellent choice. I like the stars too. Nothing like looking at them on a clear night. Just too bad living in the city with so much artificial light making it difficult to see them. Mars is really close to earth now and bright!

The hair is fantastic! The avatar is an excellent choice. I like the stars too. Nothing like looking at them on a clear night. Just too bad living in the city with so much artificial light making it difficult to see them. Mars is really close to earth now and bright!
I live in the middle of nowhere so I get clear skies! I see shooting stars all the time.

Back