Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

Welcome !

Looks nice. It feels like you've done your homework budy. Pretty strong genetics you have there ! You should try to improve your yield if you feel confident with nutes. got the same Pineapple Express growing into my room, these are really special girls. Can't wait to smoke em.

Few advices:
- do not put your light too close from the main apex, it can slow down your grow.
- do not put your light too far from the main apex, it will stretch to find light and the height can easily be out of control...
- check your water PH, it will avoid a lot of problems during your grow.
- If you use nutes, do it every 2 feed. One regular, one with nutes.
- do not over water ! if you are fully watering your pots, make sure it is really dry before watering again (every 3-5 days during the first weeks). Or every day or two if you are giving a really small amounts of water per feed. It will naturally increase. And do not under water, obviously...

A little trick to improve your grow. Pinch your branches carefully without breaking them (main and secondary) once you reach 3-4 nodes. They'll recover the morning after, they'll be stronger, giving you bigger and stronger flowers.

Peace ! And enjoy taking care of these girls.

Hi @StarBright ,you are doing a great job so far, from the pics your plants are looking awesome..since you are already cruising rhru journals to get some good growing advice you'll be fine,each strain may require a different amount of nutes,water and light distances and each will have its own growth characteristics,my best advice is not to worry too much,don't try to rush things,the plant will tell ya what it needs, lastly,make it thru your first grow before you start trying to experiment

Welcome !

Looks nice. It feels like you've done your homework budy. Pretty strong genetics you have there ! You should try to improve your yield if you feel confident with nutes. got the same Pineapple Express growing into my room, these are really special girls. Can't wait to smoke em.

Few advices:
- do not put your light too close from the main apex, it can slow down your grow.
- do not put your light too far from the main apex, it will stretch to find light and the height can easily be out of control...
- check your water PH, it will avoid a lot of problems during your grow.
- If you use nutes, do it every 2 feed. One regular, one with nutes.
- do not over water ! if you are fully watering your pots, make sure it is really dry before watering again (every 3-5 days during the first weeks). Or every day or two if you are giving a really small amounts of water per feed. It will naturally increase. And do not under water, obviously...

A little trick to improve your grow. Pinch your branches carefully without breaking them (main and secondary) once you reach 3-4 nodes. They'll recover the morning after, they'll be stronger, giving you bigger and stronger flowers.

Peace ! And enjoy taking care of these girls.
Thanks for the advice! I definitely feel comfortable with nutes, I already have 2 aurora Indicas starting to flower 2 different phenos one is short and bushy the other is taller and branching out more. They aren't autos though, and they are in a different space. I'll let all the pots dry out. I'm using kind soil for these autos so I shouldn't have to use my nutes, but I'm prepared to if needed. :)

Hi @StarBright ,you are doing a great job so far, from the pics your plants are looking awesome..since you are already cruising rhru journals to get some good growing advice you'll be fine,each strain may require a different amount of nutes,water and light distances and each will have its own growth characteristics,my best advice is not to worry too much,don't try to rush things,the plant will tell ya what it needs, lastly,make it thru your first grow before you start trying to experiment
Thanks for the advice! I'm seeing how each of these autos grow because I have more of each one in my stash and I'm taking notes on each one so I'll be prepared for a more successful grow next go round.

I've heard every 3 days a lot, but I check the soil after 3 days, and it's still moist. My northern lights is acting weird. The leaves start drooping at the end of the day it just started yesterday but by morning they are praying.. I have them on an 18/6 light schedule.
18/6 is a good schedule,if the plant looks sad/droopy after lights come on it could be underwatered ..

18/6 is a good schedule,if the plant looks sad/droopy after lights come on it could be underwatered ..
It is perked up when the lights come on at 6am I always check them at 7am before i leave for work, but by 9pm it's droopy. The soil deff has enough water.

If it's only the one plant ,it might just be a little more sensetive to the light or heat,do you have a fan or temp/humidity gauges for tracking that info as well? It could also just be the characteristics of that strain,I've never grown it..maybe somebody with that strain experience could chime in
It is perked up when the lights come on at 6am I always check them at 7am before i leave for work, but by 9pm it's droopy. The soil deff has enough water.

If it's only the one plant ,it might just be a little more sensetive to the light or heat,do you have a fan or temp/humidity gauges for tracking that info as well? It could also just be the characteristics of that strain,I've never grown it..maybe somebody with that strain experience could chime in
Yes it's just that one plant. Northern lights auto. It's almost a month old and showing pistils. I read about the strain and it has been said that they can tolerate high temps. The temp in there is normally 75-79 degrees. I'll just keep paying attention to what it's doing. Everything looks healthy. I might move the lights up a little.

Update: FB #2 didn't make it. The helmet got stuck on it and tore a leaf off. I got rid of it. I also ordered 2 600w leds to go with my 2 300w. They will be here Monday, and I should be seeing more growth very soon after that. I'll post more pics then!

Yes it's just that one plant. Northern lights auto. It's almost a month old and showing pistils. I read about the strain and it has been said that they can tolerate high temps. The temp in there is normally 75-79 degrees. I'll just keep paying attention to what it's doing. Everything looks healthy. I might move the lights up a little.
I'm growing a northern lights auto (first timer). It's 18days old and I've noticed it looks perky in the mornings but slightly droopy at 10pm. I also use 18/6 light cycle

Back