Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

20160524_182642.jpg
Better pic of northern lights pistils.

Last edited:
And pistils! Sorry for so many posts I haven't figured out how to add them together!
Just click the Upload a File button, pick a picture, click upload again...repeat till all photos that you want to post are uploaded. You can then pick to post them as a thumbnail or full size, all at once or one at a time.

I'm In just cause I'm a fastbuds fan. :) Good luck with your grow. :vibes:
The Tha Shiznit is a new one for me. I'll be a peeping tom and watch her reach for your lights....

I traded a couple heavyweight fast n vast for one FB green crack and blackberry, came home and ordered 3 more blackberry and 3 six shooters, can't wait to get them going!

Just click the Upload a File button, pick a picture, click upload again...repeat till all photos that you want to post are uploaded. You can then pick to post them as a thumbnail or full size, all at once or one at a time.

The Tha Shiznit is a new one for me. I'll be a peeping tom and watch her reach for your lights....

I traded a couple heavyweight fast n vast for one FB green crack and blackberry, came home and ordered 3 more blackberry and 3 six shooters, can't wait to get them going!
Thanks for the info! I love fast buds. I have many other strains in my stash and more on the way. My next grow will be great too! Tha shiznit intrigued me lol I can't wait to see her reaching for those lights too. Thanks for following :)

I have a green crack in my stash too :p

Hi @StarBright ,let me be one of the first to welcome you to AFN,if you haven't done so already,head over to the Introduction page and say hi (tell em Budelee sent ya),this will generate some more followers to your grow ..I'll be around if ya don't mind me tagging along..Peace

Hi @StarBright ,let me be one of the first to welcome you to AFN,if you haven't done so already,head over to the Introduction page and say hi (tell em Budelee sent ya),this will generate some more followers to your grow ..I'll be around if ya don't mind me tagging along..Peace
Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

No prob,btw you are growing some awesome strains there !!
Thank you :-D I noticed there are a lot of girl scout cookie grows going on. I want to learn everything I possibly can, and figure out what works best for me. I am confident in my soil choice. I just have to get the watering thing down. I'm always afraid I'll over water them or stress them out in some way.

No prob,btw you are growing some awesome strains there !!
I've heard every 3 days a lot, but I check the soil after 3 days, and it's still moist. My northern lights is acting weird. The leaves start drooping at the end of the day it just started yesterday but by morning they are praying.. I have them on an 18/6 light schedule.

Back