Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

Dunno about normal, but it seems to be growing otherwise, if a little slow. This will be the longest wait of my life while I wait on it growing

Feeling the same way over here!
Yes, absolutely normal. Your plant knows the lighting schedule. If your lights go out at 10 your plant will start to droop around 9 cuz it's ready for bed. It might sound weird but I shit you not. I did 5 NL's and you could set your watch by them. So don't worry you're doing fine

Yes, absolutely normal. Your plant knows the lighting schedule. If your lights go out at 10 your plant will start to droop around 9 cuz it's ready for bed. It might sound weird but I shit you not. I did 5 NL's and you could set your watch by them. So don't worry you're doing fine
Thanks for the info @stepside. That makes sense!

Watch that Bubblicious it could turn in to one of these
Stepside2.jpg

Dunno about normal, but it seems to be growing otherwise, if a little slow. This will be the longest wait of my life while I wait on it growing
Hi cat,take a minute to head over to the introduction page and say hi to everybody,and when you get a journal going let us follow along...peace

I hope so! I just bought some of those pots.
Just so you know ahead of time Bubblicious likes a little extra N in flower. Not to sure with kind soil if it'll need it but that is a hungry strain. Do you do any lst?

Back