Fast Buds FastBuds - Green Crack, West Coast OG & Gorilla Glue - MarsHydro ll 400

Are you sure this is
Fast Buds Company - West Coast O.G.
Strain: West Coast O.G.
Breeder: FastBuds
Type: ruderalis/indica
Flowering: Automatic flowering
~60 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Only female seeds.

??????????

This info is from seedfinder on this page

Jam: scroll down the page to the pictures of day 59 in this thread. This is what you should be looking at with your plant? I have no clue what is going on with your plant?

Jam: scroll down the page to the pictures of day 59 in this thread. This is what you should be looking at with your plant? I have no clue what is going on with your plant?
im 100% certain... one must remember these are from seed so results are not guaranteed to be like others. Plus its poss the stress of my topping and lst could have slowed her down which i have seen with other grows

I suppose anything is possible but slow down an auto 30 or 40 days? Just keep growing as I learn new stuff every day. I wish @autobeast would chime in here he has way more experience with autos than I do.

I suppose anything is possible but slow down an auto 30 or 40 days? Just keep growing as I learn new stuff every day. I wish @autobeast would chime in here he has way more experience with autos than I do.

Yep would be very interested in hearing what he has to say... I did ask his advice a while back but hes a busy man and always getting requests from everyone....

WCOG update - 10days or so in to flowering

5 main coalas and another triple head where I accidentally topped the 6th coala.... Shes a shorty but I reckon all decent stems will full up with bud though canopy seems way too bushy to me and really not sure if i should just leave her alone now or cut a couple of the under-performing arms and continue defoling.... There are a bunch of semi hidden budsites where you see just green some of which arent showing much progression as of yet

What u reckon guru friends?

IMG_20170804_142333.jpg
IMG_20170804_142322.jpg
IMG_20170804_142353.jpg

Back