Fast Buds FastBuds - Green Crack, West Coast OG & Gorilla Glue - MarsHydro ll 400

So i lollypopped that lower 6 branches which had or showed signs of sacks growing.... will monitor closely and hopefully prevent any issues... Also gonna give the grow room and nice clean just to ensure one of the sacks didnt open and leave pollen somewhere

So as you guys know i had a bunch of issues with some seeds and my GC herming which i had to killl off in the end...

I have to say though that the guys at FB have been extremely helpful, even to the point of replacing seeds which may have died due to my negligence.... True, honest and kind business people that just want to help and maintain high standards!! HATS OFF TO YOU @FastBuds - Though will confirm once I actually have the replacements in the mail.

On a good note.....

I have a WCOG at around day 35 that I topped around day 21ish and have been training the 6 arms outwards since and appear to have a bunch of new arms with more to come before this baby starts flowering... I have removed many of the bigger fan leaves that were blocking light and have big expectations for her praying I will have 30-50 medium size bud sites

Ohhhh and I have a 10 BB which I topped at the 2nd tier, and is in coco which I believe was a wrong choice... In the next few days i will re-pot removing the outer coco and replacing with light mix soil.... yes these babies should stay in final pots but used a smartpot 2 which was gonna be too small anyway and am happy to take the risk... Once these are complete i will start a new cycle of 3 girls at one time with better day counts and moving on to Advanced Nutrients products instead of Biobizz

Few pics of WCOG below

IMG_20170711_155306.jpg
IMG_20170711_155330.jpg
IMG_20170711_155350.jpg
IMG_20170711_155415.jpg

I have to say though that the guys at FB have been extremely helpful, even to the point of replacing seeds which may have died due to my negligence.... True, honest and kind business people that just want to help and maintain high standards!! HATS OFF TO YOU @FastBuds - Though will confirm once I actually have the replacements in the mail.

Appreciated bro. It's our job, as simple as make you happy! :D we are all growers and understand you perfectly when something is not perfect. :) Happy growing, bro!

WCOG Update - Day xxx Not an effing clue

The young lady is still going strong in veg mode!! Main stem and offshoots not as thick and heavy as I would have liked (changing to advanced nutes next grow) probably as I didnt push the rooting system hard enough in the first 2 weeks, however, all the new shoots are starting to grow and should gain some good size pre-flower... Im thinking maybe a week tops before flowering begins but what do i know...

Today I cut a few smaller arms that were either not taking off enough or that were being blocked from the light... I also removed any fan leaves that were restricting light from the canopy...

Thoughts/ideas peops?

IMG_20170715_213300.jpg
IMG_20170715_213249.jpg

Jam:
Let that girl grow. Every arm you cut off = 1 bud. Defo and LST have a place but you need leaf surface to photosynthesise and create energy for the plant to grow flowers. If you think your stems are too weak try a little Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt. It is not too late to add some.

Jam:
Let that girl grow. Every arm you cut off = 1 bud. Defo and LST have a place but you need leaf surface to photosynthesise and create energy for the plant to grow flowers. If you think your stems are too weak try a little Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt. It is not too late to add some.

hey mano, i have read conflicting things on that as many say the power will be transferred to bulking other buds or is that bs? dyna grow huh? stems are thin yes but quite robust and strong

hey mano, i have read conflicting things on that as many say the power will be transferred to bulking other buds or is that bs? dyna grow huh? stems are thin yes but quite robust and strong
It is not BS but you have to have a plant to work with first. That is just a wee sprout you have there. Let her grow some. Yes Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt is potassium and silicon nutrient which adds strength to the stems and leaves.

yep, might have got carried away after reading Autobeasts: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/auto-topping-thread-pushing-the-auto-limits.57281/

Also im an idiot and just realised that I havent lowered the light and plant been about 30inches away from the light, wtf am I doing!! dohhhh!!! just raised it with a nice ikea dustbin and hoping that will also make a difference... She really is looking healthy and quite interesting too will add new pics when i have something to show off in a couple of day fingers crossed

WCOG Day '?' a week on from my last post

So we are just about to enter pre-flower and i must say I am sooo eager to see how this pans out. Even with the defoling to give light to shaded stems shes bushy as hell and as you can see she is a true 'lowryder' indeed at about 12cm in height but I will release all tie-downs in a few days once I see shes properly in to flower.

We have 6 main branches in a circle arrangement quite evenly spaced. Each arm now has 5-10 shoots (some i removed as were getting no light whatsoever) which are 1cm-4cm tall in addition to the tops of each arm which will produce 5 main coalas (i accidentally topped one yesterday, dohhh), so hoping to get 30-50 small-medium sized bud sites all getting direct light

Watch this space...

IMG_20170722_200755.jpg
IMG_20170722_200727.jpg
IMG_20170722_200940.jpg
IMG_20170722_200934.jpg

I think you may be underestimating the light penetration of that Mars Hydro II.

Back