Fast Buds FastBuds - Green Crack, West Coast OG & Gorilla Glue - MarsHydro ll 400

I am not familiar with cobshop.

You can build a pretty good DIY 9 COB 450W light for ~$350

10 x CLU048-1212C4-353H6K2 COBS ~ $80 use 9 of them.

9 x Ideal 50-2204ct cob holder $18

MeanWell HLG-480-C1400B driver. $150 plus shipping. Dimmable

9 x ARCTIC Alpine 64 GT Rev. 2 CPU Cooler $80

Misc frame and wire etc. $25

12 volt AC/DC transformer to drive the cooling fans $3 you probably have one around the house already.

Check out the youtube videos by Growmau5 on how to build it yourself.
ignore that, i see the artic alpines are a heatsink with fan that I assume will dissipate the heat from each individual cob? Also whats your thought about adding a few red and deep red 5-10 watters to enhance the spectrum? I assume I would need another driver for that also

The spectrum is already complete - watch my grow. I do have some (4) 730nm SemiLeds to initiate flowering and stretch. I run them the first two weeks after the flip for 15 minutes after lights out. other then that you do not need anything else. I am running my two Roleadros just because I have them - no other reason. I am running the 3500ks:

clu048spectrum.jpg

Ps I run a t5 75% UVB 25% UVA the last two weeks before harvest. 4 - 15 minute burns during the middle of the lights on time. This pumps up the THC.

Quick update...

Keep defoling every 3 days to get light around and seems to be doing the job, not sure I will be doing much more leaf removal going forward. Finally I have released ost of the ties now allowing a decent under-view of the canopy (pictured).

Man'o'G... When should i trip the lower parts the the stems so that all flowering energy goes to the main heads?

Attachments

• IMG_20170727_182816.jpg
    IMG_20170727_182816.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20170727_182825.jpg
    IMG_20170727_182825.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20170727_182939.jpg
    IMG_20170727_182939.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20170727_183046.jpg
    IMG_20170727_183046.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20170727_183310.jpg
    IMG_20170727_183310.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 134
Quick update...

Keep defoling every 3 days to get light around and seems to be doing the job, not sure I will be doing much more leaf removal going forward. Finally I have released ost of the ties now allowing a decent under-view of the canopy (pictured).

Man'o'G... When should i trip the lower parts the the stems so that all flowering energy goes to the main heads?

What strain is that plant? Is it an auto?

Jam:

This plant is supposed to get upto 40" tall! Be ready to harvest 60 days from seedling. If you planted this seed at the beginning of this thread we are getting close to that already? With autos you should only top once at 4th node then some "Lite Stress Training". Really they will branch/bush out on their own. Then maybe a little defo when flowering starts in earnest. I think you have been perhaps a little over zealous on this plant. Now it may not have time to leaf out before flowering starts? Remember that the leaves are the little factories that produce the sugars/n'stuff needed to grow the flowers.

Let that girl grow.

The method you seem to be following is better suited to photoperiod strains. With these you can shape the plant a lot then flip into flower. The auto is just going to start on their own.

How old is that girl?

Jam:

This plant is supposed to get upto 40" tall! Be ready to harvest 60 days from seedling. If you planted this seed at the beginning of this thread we are getting close to that already? With autos you should only top once at 4th node then some "Lite Stress Training". Really they will branch/bush out on their own. Then maybe a little defo when flowering starts in earnest. I think you have been perhaps a little over zealous on this plant. Now it may not have time to leaf out before flowering starts? Remember that the leaves are the little factories that produce the sugars/n'stuff needed to grow the flowers.

Let that girl grow.

The method you seem to be following is better suited to photoperiod strains. With these you can shape the plant a lot then flip into flower. The auto is just going to start on their own.

I dont disagree with you but I think she will still produce nicely... have done some calculations and shes around day 60 at the beginning of flower (first one was a dud), lets see how long she takes to fill out...

My next round I wont be topping at all just some lst... I have a few ideas I wanna try lol

Back