New Grower 1st grow : Fastbuds CBD Crack

I agree with Damien50 sounds like you are really close to harvest best to leave her. I would just make sure you have good air circulation as I'm sure you have.

Day 57

Her condition worsened over the weekend... At this point I think something is wrong and I dont know what to do, seems a bit late to give her a feeding...

She looks like she might have a molybdenum deficiency, her leaves are all turning yellow, buds are all rather small.. Im kind of scared she wont make it..

Ive looked at some grow diaries of CBD Crack and Ive not seen another CBD Crack look like mine at the same stage.. Different pheno or I just F'ed up in the last weeks?

I've looked for signs of mold on some buds because of the yellow leaves and no bud rot to be found, she smells great also.

Lemme know what you guys think.. Thanks as alway AFN!

145908788_412609996493245_6297761113496941166_n.jpg

145111859_3985172931563458_2397103984769539905_n.jpg

Day 57

Her condition worsened over the weekend... At this point I think something is wrong and I dont know what to do, seems a bit late to give her a feeding...

She looks like she might have a molybdenum deficiency, her leaves are all turning yellow, buds are all rather small.. Im kind of scared she wont make it..

Ive looked at some grow diaries of CBD Crack and Ive not seen another CBD Crack look like mine at the same stage.. Different pheno or I just F'ed up in the last weeks?

I've looked for signs of mold on some buds because of the yellow leaves and no bud rot to be found, she smells great also.

Lemme know what you guys think.. Thanks as alway AFN!

View attachment 1282695
View attachment 1282699
Ride her out to harvest time!
You will have some meds.very soon.

I think part of what looks strange is the genetic purple coloring against the yellowed leaves. Those yellow leaves were already damaged. They are just showing it. It may be better than you think just hang in there.:pass:

Day 60

She's almost there!!! There's some amber (5% I would say), some clear and some milky trichs, would she be ready for the chop or should I wait a couple of days still? @Mañ'O'Green

Soil is dry right now, will wait until I have some experts opinion on if I should or should not chop right now before giving her her water :)

146247238_3743241219100919_7479632964486064972_n.jpg

146422636_1529390800585585_5546544030647744955_n.jpg

Thanks AFN!

Day 60

She's almost there!!! There's some amber (5% I would say), some clear and some milky trichs, would she be ready for the chop or should I wait a couple of days still? @Mañ'O'Green

Soil is dry right now, will wait until I have some experts opinion on if I should or should not chop right now before giving her her water :)

View attachment 1283608
View attachment 1283609

Thanks AFN!
I can barely tell when I am looking through a loupe at my own plants. Pictures are pretty much out of the question. A good rule of thumb is to wait longer when you think they are ready?

Wow, I don't know why but thinking about chopping my beautiful girl makes me feel emotional. I didn't think much of it when people were saying that you could get a bond with your plants and that you could listen to them, but I really do feel that way now. Just by looking at her this morning, I could see she felt she was nearing the end of her life, I feel so sad right now for her.. Life is weird huh..
I kept one of her leaves a couple of weeks ago and I will put it next to my bed in a frame to remind me of this..

Wow, I don't know why but thinking about chopping my beautiful girl makes me feel emotional. I didn't think much of it when people were saying that you could get a bond with your plants and that you could listen to them, but I really do feel that way now. Just by looking at her this morning, I could see she felt she was nearing the end of her life, I feel so sad right now for her.. Life is weird huh..
I kept one of her leaves a couple of weeks ago and I will put it next to my bed in a frame to remind me of this..

That's very touching and a great way to put it. I also love that you are keeping a leaf from your first grow, wish I had thought of that from mine! When you chop her, thank her for her life and the great herb she has given you. I always do that :thumbsup: It might sound silly to some, but I feel it respects the plant and what she provides me.

Back