West coast OG kush by fastbuds

I actually do have a ppm meter. I’ve just never thought I needed it since my ph was always good and it would state the ppms per ml of the CalMag and the nutes I used to I never bothered to check ppms but now I’m going to start checking that also so make sure I’m not over feeding her anything. I’ve just never worried since I thought my water was always 0ppms since it was store bought distilled and I still would let it sit for 24 hours with the cap off the evaporate anything that might of been in that bottle water I bought. I usually just check the ph of my soil and the ph of the water that runs out the bottle of the pot when I water or feed them.

My ph has always been between 6.2 and 6.8 but usually stays around an average of 6.5 or 6.6.

Right on. Distilled water is already pure water. No need to leave cap off. You wud wanna do that with tap water but dont need to with distilled.

Thanks for all the help brother! it’s highly appreciate. I think she’s actually starting to respond well and perk back up thank god lol. I was worried for a bit but you good folks of this autoflowering forum has helped me out yet AGAIN! I would of lost both my girl if it wasn’t for this site. I’m grateful for all you guys on here and taking the time to help me out and get the hang of this new hobby. I was addicted to IV heroin/opioids for 8 years and marijuana saved my life and that’s why I wanna deticate my life now to preserving and spreading the cultivation and benefits of marijuana for addiction and other illnesses. This new hobby is great so far and it’s kept me clean and sane in recovery !

Back