Indoor Fast Buds - Blue dream'Matic 2x2 grow

Day 10 quick update,
decide to make a couple of changes stepped up t a 27 x 27 x 63,
besides the height love the front window got tired of unzipping the door to look at her,
also decided to transplant her into a 2 gallon bucket with out the smaller container with starter soil was holding to much water !

Day 10 quick update,
decide to make a couple of changes stepped up t a 27 x 27 x 63,
besides the height love the front window got tired of unzipping the door to look at her,
also decided to transplant her into a 2 gallon bucket with out the smaller container with starter soil was holding to much water !
I'm having the same issue with my babies, the Seedling starter stays wetter than I'd like it too in the solo cups, I'm gonna leave them in another couple if days and then transplant.

I'm having the same issue with my babies, the Seedling starter stays wetter than I'd like it too in the solo cups, I'm gonna leave them in another couple if days and then transplant.
When I went to check on her this morning she was dropping, medium was to wet for me,
my past outdoor grow I transplanted on the 10 th day using seed starting soil with no side effects.

Just went to check on her,
Still dropping, But She seems to be doing just fine for now,
still looking to top her in the next 10 days Lets see what Happens !
IMG_20211101_160531.jpg

REMEMBER It's not were you start it's were you finish !
:pass:
Good morning all,
Day 9 Looks like the roots are ready to head south for the winter.
She had her last sip of water this morning from the top, I will be filling the reservoir next day or two.
View attachment 1383448
my brain is on fire rn.. is that a take out container? (Genius) And here i thought i was on to something with my Taco Bell cup hack..

the Phoenix rose again for me here…brain almost exploded. If this is what i think it is.. is that a duck?

looks like a wicking setup: so it Quacks,
with a Cloth pot: it has Webbed feet,
in a bucket: has Feathers! ( I mean like in a classic Female-Mallard look…)

because if that is a ‘duck’ then i need to book some time at your lake! ( meaning id like to get the blueprint on how did u make that!? :holymoly:
cause depending on the guts… i may have the materials stashed cause I considered attempting to replicate the ‘Wicked Wicking planter’ Ole boy on Illinois growers YT channel has/sells…

My first grow was with 2 TS600 lights one for each plant and they were fastbuds gorilla glue. They grew very impressive buds and that were rock, and dense as they can be

my brain is on fire rn.. is that a take out container? (Genius) And here i thought i was on to something with my Taco Bell cup hack..

the Phoenix rose again for me here…brain almost exploded. If this is what i think it is.. is that a duck?

looks like a wicking setup: so it Quacks,
with a Cloth pot: it has Webbed feet,
in a bucket: has Feathers! ( I mean like in a classic Female-Mallard look…)

because if that is a ‘duck’ then i need to book some time at your lake! ( meaning id like to get the blueprint on how did u make that!? :holymoly:
cause depending on the guts… i may have the materials stashed cause I considered attempting to replicate the ‘Wicked Wicking planter’ Ole boy on Illinois growers YT channel has/sells…
lake's open,
just a take out container I had laying around to get started,
pretty much a 2 gallon fabric pot sitting inside a 2 gallon sip bucket.
IMG_20211001_094705.jpg

I decided to just sit her on top of a reservoir ,
feel like it defeats the purpose of a fabric pot if it's completely submerged in the bucket ,
I gonna tweak the idea a little and give it a run in the spring when I have more then 1 plan going outdoor's .
:pass:

Back