Outdoor Outdoors - Fast Buds Rhino Ryder, Dinafem Blue Critical Auto, Nirvana Short Ryder (freebie)...

I got a few shots of the transplants today, they have perked right up since yesterday!
Dina-CR-BLUE-Auto.jpg

Dinafem Critical Blue Auto 2 weeks from sprout...
FB-Rhino-1.jpg

FB [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Rhino Auto 2 weeks from spout...
FB-Rhino-2.jpg

FB [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Rhino Auto 2 weeks from sprout...
Nirv_SR.jpg

Nirvana Freebie Short Ryder 2 weeks from sprout...

Last edited:
I have an update for my grow...but I'm not sure where to put it! This is my grow journal I believe, but I'm in the 2017 outdoor grow battle and have updates and pictures there as well....any help?? @912GreenSkell or @StickMan

OK...how time fly's when you're having fun! I started with 4 auto's and still have them going strong...I did un-officially pick my Dinafem Blue Critical Auto a few weeks ago but today is my deadline!!!!!!!!!!!! So it will be the Dinafem...:smoking:

Here she is at day 29 from seed...not the stockiest, but has the most branching and height...strong starter it appears.
Dina-Blue-Full.jpg

Up closer to the budding young girls...
Dina-Blue.jpg

Here is Fast Buds # 1
Fast_Buds-1.jpg

Fast Buds Rhino # 2
Fast_Buds-2.jpg

And last but not least Nirvana Freebie Short Ryder...
NIRV_SR-30.jpg

That's it for now....I'll put these in my grow journal and also need to get the Fast Buds over to that grow competition as well...Cheers! :pighug:

Last edited:
OK...how time fly's when you're having fun! I started with 4 auto's and still have them going strong...I did un-officially pick my Dinafem Blue Critical Auto a few weeks ago but today is my deadline!!!!!!!!!!!! So it will be the Dinafem...:smoking:

Here she is at day 29 from seed...not the stockiest, but has the most branching and height...strong starter it appears.
View attachment 761978

Up closer to the budding young girls...
View attachment 761979

Here is Fast Buds # 1
View attachment 761980

Fast Buds Rhino # 2
View attachment 762055

And last but not least Nirvana Freebie Short Ryder...
View attachment 761983

That's it for now....I'll put these in my grow journal and also need to get the Fast Buds over to that grow competition as well...Cheers! :pighug:
Looking lovely and lush green Tin.

How high has the Short Ryder got if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Looking lovely and lush green Tin.

How high has the Short Ryder got if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers
Swan

Well Swan ya sent me out with a yard stick...They have been passing my wife's plants up, but I hadn't measured them yet...Short Ryder is 27", Blue Critical is 29", Fast Buds [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is 24" and Fast Buds [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is 25"....They have stayed about the same in proportion from day 1, the Blue Critical has always been the tallest with Short Ryder right behind her. Funny, the Short Ryder is the latest to show sex though...just a few days ago! :haha:

Well Swan ya sent me out with a yard stick...They have been passing my wife's plants up, but I hadn't measured them yet...Short Ryder is 27", Blue Critical is 29", Fast Buds [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is 24" and Fast Buds [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is 25"....They have stayed about the same in proportion from day 1, the Blue Critical has always been the tallest with Short Ryder right behind her. Funny, the Short Ryder is the latest to show sex though...just a few days ago! :haha:
Any chance I could have the measurements in milimetres!? [emoji23]

Hehe only joking, appreciated man. I could only ever do stumpy grows in my situ so always good to see what height different strains get up to.

Cheers
Swan

Back