Indoor Fast Buds - Blue dream'Matic 2x2 grow

Nice start! Is your bucket full of soil? Or is that just a small starter container sitting in the lid?
Yes there is a 3 gallon pot inside the bucket full with sohum LS, it's basic DIY SIP bucket !
The smaller container up top has no bottom about as deep as a solo cup just a wider mouth for the roots to spread out before they head down.

Any issues with the humidifier and your LED's?I just picked a humidifier up and am wondering if I should put it directly in or funnel the steam in some way.

Any issues with the humidifier and your LED's?I just picked a humidifier up and am wondering if I should put it directly in or funnel the steam in some way.
So far so good ,It's been in the tent since day 1, the top side 6 inch outlet is always open,
if the humidity is low I throw a carbon filter in the outlet helps keep humidity in the tent lets air out !
IMG_20211029_181311.jpg
IMG_20211026_124629.jpg

Cool.After I put mine in I found that the fan near it which is on the outside for now keeps the steam at bay while still doing its job.At some point when the plants get bigger im gonna have to put in the clip on fan to help keep mold at bay as well.But for the most part think I have the tent where I want/need it to be at.At some point when I can get working and after several grows a bigger tent is needed lol.

Cool.After I put mine in I found that the fan near it which is on the outside for now keeps the steam at bay while still doing its job.At some point when the plants get bigger im gonna have to put in the clip on fan to help keep mold at bay as well.But for the most part think I have the tent where I want/need it to be at.At some point when I can get working and after several grows a bigger tent is needed lol.
my intake is half the opening bottom left,
Temps are still around 60 degrees so I do crack open the window daytime,
I also have a 9 in fan outside besides the 6in and 3 in muffin fan inside,
Try to remember Higher Humidity lowers temp, Higher Temp lowers Humidity !
IMG_20211026_124736.jpg

You are in for a treat. Here is my fastbuds blue dreamatic from a run this spring. One of my favorite smokes that just oozes with bright tangerine smell. View attachment 1383111
I'm hoping so, Them buds look killa,
If all goes well should be ready to chop right around my birthday

Back