New Grower Expert Seeds Gorrila Glue 4

Chopped today. It could have gone a few weeks longer. If you look back at some of the original pics, you'll see how it split into two branches VERY early on. The original plan was to chop down one of the two branches, and get that trimmed and curing while the rest finished out a few more weeks. So as I was pulling out the half I cut, the other half snapped off. So I just pulled the whole thing and trimmed it up.

Way too tired to deal with pics tonight, but I'll put something together for the last update tomorrow.

Thanks for hanging in there for this grow!

A good part of this grow is destined for tincture. Mostly because of all the popcorn. I think I held about 1.5 to 2 ounces of flower to dry for smoking. The rest of it is in with the trim.

Here's 2 Liters of of mostly popcorn and trim - all frosted crazy. The tincture should be amazing.

20180722_003042.jpg

Also a lot of smaller buds I didn't want to bother with. As I said, this was mostly for tincture anyway. There's a LOT of material for that.

nice looking frost :thumbsup:oops it just came off in me hand :crying:
912 and Ribbzzy have good threads on tinctures,mine just turned into a jibberfest.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Didn't take the wet weight, because that doesn't really matter anyway...

Here is what's drying the natural way...

20180722_004603.jpg

I figure maybe an ounce and a half there..

In the oven is what I expect to be around 1/4 ounce quick-drying. Have to tide myself over while the rest cures proper. Also, in addition to the goodies slated for tincture extraction in a previous post, there is still this left to cut/trim:

20180722_004608.jpg

All told, I am happy with the run, given that it was stuff that I did that limited it.

Last edited:
Didn't take the wet weight, because that doesn't really matter anyway...

Here is what's drying the natural way...

View attachment 933095

I figure maybe an ounce and a half there..

In the oven is what I expect to be around 1/4 ounce quick-drying. Have to tide myself over while the rest cures proper. Also, in addition to the goodies slated for tincture extraction in a previous post, there is still this left to cut/trim:

View attachment 933096

All told, I am happy with the run, given that it was stuff that I did that limited it.
Nice grow, man! Should be some great medicine!

Nice grow, man! Should be some great medicine!
The stuff slated for tincture should be dry enough to process in a few days. That is what I am most curious to try. i already know the bud smokes amazingly, so I am going into this with high expectations.

The stuff slated for tincture should be dry enough to process in a few days. That is what I am most curious to try. i already know the bud smokes amazingly, so I am going into this with high expectations.

Are you going to post pics of the process? Curious to see it done.

Back