New Grower Expert Seeds Gorrila Glue 4

Looking forward to sampling some flower as it gets close to finish..
...if the trichs are mainly cloudy, You'll get a good, happy "holy sh*t I'm high" buzz that lasts forever...if they're amber, You're gonna be stoned as f@ck...

...if the trichs are mainly cloudy, You'll get a good, happy "holy sh*t I'm high" buzz that lasts forever...if they're amber, You're gonna be stoned as f@ck...
I think this is one of the strongest strains out there. That's pretty much why I got it. This one was a freak from the start.

First, these really odd looking leaves, then the main stem just split in two, all on it's own. It really looks like two plants sharing the same root system.

Like conjoined twins, of a sort.

I have zero fresh bud, a one inch roach, and about 15ml of tincture. Gonna be a long month watching it finish.. But if I can defoil it enough without killing it, there is a huge potential yield here.

I think this is one of the strongest strains out there. That's pretty much why I got it. This one was a freak from the start.

First, these really odd looking leaves, then the main stem just split in two, all on it's own. It really looks like two plants sharing the same root system.

I have zero fresh bud, a one inch roach, and about 15ml of tincture. Gonna be a long month watching it finish.. But if I can defoil it enough without killing it, there is a huge potential yield here.
It'd be a long ass drive and my last grow is barely enough to keep me going until my next harvest, and your states pot laws are a bit more f**ked up than mine, Or I'd bring you a couple ounces of Northern Lights and Audrey2 (green crack x blackberry).

I lollipopped mine when she actually developed buds, and she put out a lot. Looked like she was in shock for about a day and then went back to normal. If you're unsure, Just do a little at a time.

It'd be a long ass drive and my last grow is barely enough to keep me going until my next harvest, and your states pot laws are a bit more f**ked up than mine, Or I'd bring you a couple ounces of Northern Lights and Audrey2 (green crack x blackberry).

I appreciate the thought.

I lollipopped mine when she actually developed buds, and she put out a lot. Looked like she was in shock for about a day and then went back to normal. If you're unsure, Just do a little at a time.

A little at a time is the approach I am going with. Thanks for the advice :pass:

The PPM in tank finally got to the point where I had to flush it out. solution was above 1600, which is more than double what I am putting in there.

I adjusted the nutes back a touch as well, until I get a better idea of what the plant needs. (or more specifically, doesn't need. That which is accumulating in the tank).

so .5ml B52, 1ml Big Bud, and 1.5ml Grow/Bloom/Micro.

I should sneak in some calmag, too. Want to see what happens over the next few days first.

Show some update pics bro. I'm at say 57 on my GGs from fastbuds and they are kicking into full flower mode. Beast sized autos mine are. I dont see mine finishing for atleast 5 more weeks.

Show some update pics bro. I'm at say 57 on my GGs from fastbuds and they are kicking into full flower mode. Beast sized autos mine are. I dont see mine finishing for atleast 5 more weeks.

Day 78 (From germination)

Drained the tank and replaced again. Less than a week since the last one. Not sure why PPM keeps climbing, if anything I think I am underfeeding her.

.5ml/L B52, 1ml/L Big Bud, 1.5ml/L Grow/Bloom/Micro

No additional cal-mag, though if I am going to flush the tank once a week, I might as well load some in.

Some pics...

20180708_122521.jpg

20180708_122606.jpg

20180708_122553.jpg

20180708_122543.jpg

20180708_122537.jpg

20180708_122533.jpg

Day 85 (From Germination)

Pretty much on auto-pilot now waiting for her to finish.

I trimmed off a bunch of smaller branches, some larger fans, and a few branches that were encroaching on the light getting to the other plant.

Still nice and frosty, and the weight is slowly increasing.

20180715_180602.jpg

20180715_180653.jpg

20180715_180649.jpg

20180715_180639.jpg

20180715_180621.jpg

20180715_180616.jpg

Back