EC understanding ..help please.

@leafy86
If I might suggest while your in seedling stage.
Have a look in the infirmary section of the site.
Study what deficiencies look like.
Read up on the effects of PH at different levels.
The more you know, the more you grow:thumbsup:
Where do i fnd it. Can't seem to see it.

Attachments

• DSC_0443.JPG
    DSC_0443.JPG
    822.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0445.JPG
    DSC_0445.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0444.JPG
    DSC_0444.JPG
    781.9 KB · Views: 44
Not really, the airpots and smartpots are around to air prune the roots.
How are the stems looking?

@Hatrick3
So you start them early huh?
Have you found this to cause more branching as well?

@Hatrick3
So you start them early huh?
Have you found this to cause more branching as well?
Causes a lot more bud sites I know that which means a lot bigger yields that’s all I care about. I’m no master grower by any stretch of the imagination but I’ll keep doing this until it proves me wrong!

Causes a lot more bud sites I know that which means a lot bigger yields that’s all I care about. I’m no master grower by any stretch of the imagination but I’ll keep doing this until it proves me wrong!
So in your opinion, more colas is better than one main cola?
The strain I grow never grows more than a foot or so.
I could LST, but the plant naturally makes a main cola about 10cm or 3 inches and about 20-30 grams.
So , in my case , I question if there is actual value in LST given the plants size.
I grow in a 2x4 tent and manage 10 plants in this space.
My med license lets me do 70.
So it may be worth try this summer as my plants are ready for harvest in about 90 days.

I don’t know how my post made it into this section but I swear by LST! I grew my first 2 grows without and I know every strain is different but I was getting anywhere between 28 to 40 g per plant since LST that has gone up to 40 to 60 even 75g per. I also grow in a small tent 3x3 but only do 3 plants at a time. They grow smaller but bushy

Back