EC understanding ..help please.

ive got that guide and i change tank size to 3 litres and i use 15 litre pots and usually mix 3litres at a time and use till run off and it says with my starting EC of .4 i need 5.7 A and B and 12 ml rhizotonic per 3 litres with a EC of .8? sooo confused

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200409-142423.png
    Screenshot_20200409-142423.png
    336.9 KB · Views: 46
should i lower the calmag then or cut it out. i know the canna nute chart dont mention calmag so shall i ditch it?

rhizotronic will higher your ec like crazy also y7our better off feeding weaker feed than overfeeding your plants early on as 4 day old seedling also change your feeding to light feeding on your guide

rhizotronic will higher your ec like crazy also y7our better off feeding weaker feed than overfeeding your plants early on as 4 day old seedling also change your feeding to light feeding on your guide
cheers mate just got EC of .6 with 1 litre with ...0.5 A and B and 1 ml rhizo phed to 5.8 so il give them a bit of that.
Any opinion on the calmag, i see the A and B has calsium and mag in them so prob dont need it ...right?

cheers mate just got EC of .6 with 1 litre with ...0.5 A and B and 1 ml rhizo phed to 5.8 so il give them a bit of that.
Any opinion on the calmag, i see the A and B has calsium and mag in them so prob dont need it ...right?
not at this time just stick with what you have made up I would stick with that for another few days let your babies get making roots

not at this time just stick with what you have made up I would stick with that for another few days let your babies get making roots
cheers guys will be in touch. Thanks for being so helpful.

cheers guys will be in touch. Thanks for being so helpful.
ever any issues just tag me by putting that in front of my name like so @leafy86 and welcome to afn growbro also I know its a time for being nervous but long as your giving them food and light they will fly along

Cheers bro. My other 4 girls are near ready do I still flush coco yea.
Theres a big debate to flush or not I find if you cure your weed I dont find it tastes different but I will always feed mine till the end with very low ec feed

@leafy86
If I might suggest while your in seedling stage.
Have a look in the infirmary section of the site.
Study what deficiencies look like.
Read up on the effects of PH at different levels.
The more you know, the more you grow:thumbsup:

Back