Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Gorgeous plants, those pistils are so white and creamy they're like ice cream. I want to eat your flowers!

Lovely and healthy Briain you're gonna be inundated with smokes !

All the best,

steely

Cool bro. Just getting ready to drop an AWW...I'll hit you with some rep when the machine is giving credit...:Sharing One:

Thanks Duggy, sound man. Have you grown Aww before she is a treat.

Some of the nicest looking plants I seen man.

I need you to show me how you do that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the nicest looking plants I seen man.

I need you to show me how you do that lol

thanks for the comment and sorry to hear about your girls and there sudden death. Hope all is well man.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool bro. Just getting ready to drop an AWW...I'll hit you with some rep when the machine is giving credit...:Sharing One:

Gorgeous plants, those pistils are so white and creamy they're like ice cream. I want to eat your flowers!

All the best,

steely

lol Please dont eat them, im really looking forward to smoking them ha ha. Thanks for comment dude.

- - - Updated - - -

All the best,

steely

lol Please dont eat them, im really looking forward to smoking them ha ha. Thanks for comment dude.

Day 62

Bud Shot's

Another quick update today, tomorrow is the last feed and then flushing begins.
Just some pictures of the smaller ones.....

Auto White Widow #1:

cxJMtxfl.jpg

1BpyI0dl.jpg

vp0Timul.jpg

nX138Cyl.jpg

f9VmwSVl.jpg

2oAKwi3l.jpg

UEG442tl.jpg

gQfHpEql.jpg

r00icwTl.jpg

Think Different #2:

WX8LGNJl.jpg

DX9Jwcyl.jpg

pyOmHrwl.jpg

U973h4gl.jpg

SBsUcwjl.jpg

ZHdmg7Gl.jpg

Holy crap dude. It's been a while since I popped in but thouse TD's look spot on.
Think I'll have to have a go at them myself.

WOW great growing man!! :) they're some healthy looking plants!

Day 66, Week 10

Change Of Plan

Before flushing i had a good look at the plants and i have decided that Think Different#1, #2 and Auto White Widow#2 are not ready yet and could do with another week of nutes before flushing. So only Auto White Widow#1 has began the cleansing as she will be perfectly ready to be harvested in just about over a week.
Had all the girls on a Pk13/14 boost last week and it seems to have done the job., Think Different#1 is coming in at 33 inches tall and over 3 ft wide and she has really started packing on the weight, buds are really starting to swell now.
Just some pictures of the bigger two today.

Think Different #1:

HJaVuvnl.jpg

abaOMs6l.jpg

NGnfCbdl.jpg

PRV6QnQl.jpg

37ZTaA9l.jpg

p1cRLk2l.jpg

59WmE7Ul.jpg

fLBSKoDl.jpg

14Gt3R1l.jpg

oYJs95Kl.jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

tRrg6Uul.jpg

L0fyncwl.jpg

N3vq1xdl.jpg

WJb6KB6l.jpg

ThZ1fS0l.jpg

a4KbUPDl.jpg

U2nJAWYl.jpg

sg6EbIzl.jpg

BbeLKmBl.jpg

that's going to one hell of a harvest! nicely done :tiphat:

Thanks dude, yeah im thinking close to 300 grams on this one.

You definitely are going to have one hell of harvest! I'm excited to see what you pull off of these! Think Different is one of my favorite strains! well done Briain!! :thumbs:
gonna sub up for the end of this one!

Back