Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Brian... your gals look amazing. TD is my next grow for sure.

Bri those TD pics r awesome, congrats bro looks like the green gods r with ya. You've got my mouth watering and mind made up to try 5 TDs in my outdoor grow. Thanks :thumbup:

Congrats man!, very nice, I just love White Widows, suppose they're smelling sweet and pungent..

Day 57, Week 9

Last Week Of Nutrients
Thanks to all who commented really love all the kind words and support from all of you on AFN, its the best. :Sharing One:
The smells are have really developed now from all four plants. Think Different#2 has a very deep skunky, spicy aroma while Think Different#1 has a more sweet nettle/nature smell.
Auto White Widow#1 has really frosted up and developed feature's true to her name, very resinous with a very compact square shaped buds. She also smells very sweet and pungent potent, while on the other hand Auto White Widow#2 has normal Christmas tree shaped buds and less of an aroma but its still sweet from what i make of it.

Feeding Schedule :

• Sensi Bloom - 1ml
  • Calcium - 2ml
  • Magnesium - 2ml
  • Boost - 2.5ml
  • Silicon - 0.5ml
  • Pk/13/14 - 0.5/1ml

Think different #1:

TJTldWPl.jpg

ihY3SbIl.jpg

d1lEgnbl.jpg

vJfQnkvl.jpg

C4iWZjyl.jpg

ZYjq6Y6l.jpg

kmaZwQtl.jpg

LZ7lI5Ll.jpg

492pxv0l.jpg

3rMvkQ6l.jpg

WzWKww9l.jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

gnq0cZWl.jpg

jharzWrl.jpg

xKP5cUIl.jpg

7yrbrVol.jpg

vG7Kkngl.jpg

g2ns0nYl.jpg

wee8R7Ll.jpg

Fde4L3ul.jpg

S6ea06zl.jpg

Uo5uAxfl.jpg

Nice work Briain...stinky, sticky goodness..."AFN smoke out"

Thanks Duggy really appreciate the comment dude.

Cool bro. Just getting ready to drop an AWW...I'll hit you with some rep when the machine is giving credit...:Sharing One:

Some of the nicest looking plants I seen man.

I need you to show me how you do that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the nicest looking plants I seen man.

I need you to show me how you do that lol

Back