Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Hey Man!! i talked to you a while ago about my "little TD's" well lets just say they have come along VERY nicely.... I have been under feeding them i think being scared to nute burn them. but i finally gave in about a week ago and took a chance by upping the dosage and they took off like crazy! How much feed do you usually give them? are you checking EC before you feed?? im just curious as to how far i can push the nutes on these babies... seems like i can do it pretty hard with no ill effects at this point but dont want to push then too far.

Hey Man!! i talked to you a while ago about my "little TD's" well lets just say they have come along VERY nicely.... I have been under feeding them i think being scared to nute burn them. but i finally gave in about a week ago and took a chance by upping the dosage and they took off like crazy! How much feed do you usually give them? are you checking EC before you feed?? im just curious as to how far i can push the nutes on these babies... seems like i can do it pretty hard with no ill effects at this point but dont want to push then too far.

Very nice bro...will be dropping an AWW very soon...:Sharing One:

Cheers for stopping by Duggy.

Hello, nice jungle.

On the third picture from bottom upwards I see some leaves turned around or twisted. The same on one of my plants, three days older as yours. It is the smallest, the darkest of all and has fattest buds so far. But I wonder why she turns leaves. Not all, just some of lower ones. And is the only one that does that.

I went through your grow again, now I think I am ready to start with LST. Have some two weeks old candidates and some 6 days old.

What do you think about using electrical wires with plastic coating? They are soft enough, thick enough not to cut into plant and easy to adjust to new growth daily.

Good Luck! :Sharing One:

Sounds like you have a great plan Gonzo, I think they will work just fine. why dont you get a thread up and going?

Beautiful plants!
8 Liters in 2 days, that girl is more than thirsty. :3

I had some of the twisted leaves on my TD's too but they always turned in the right direction after some time.

thanks dude appreciate it. yeah My AWW seams to be at the same not quite sure why.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man how are you? yeah man i remember im subbed up to your thread sure. I dont have an EC meter as of it someting in the pipeline for later. In my opinion it depends on the nutes you are using. I know with most of the grows i have done here so far none of the autos i have grown like it past 1/4 strength.
4 ml per litre is full dosage on My Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom line. I only every use 1 ml per litre maybe 1.25ml at most if i go over that i seem to get tip burn. But as i said its most likely different for you with different brands of nutes and different NPK ratios in different countries.

-

Great job Briain. Those things are fupping massive, has it been 8 weeks already???? Jeez.... what have I been doing all this time??? *looks side to side trying to remember what happened to the past 2 months*

Top Growing bro :gthumb: TD is an excellent smoke, your pheno looks very similar to what mine did.

- - - Updated - - -

Top Growing bro :gthumb: TD is an excellent smoke, your pheno looks very similar to what mine did.

Sounds like you have a great plan Gonzo, I think they will work just fine. why dont you get a thread up and going?

Have started LST today with 20 days old, they do not bend easily, but slowly, slowly they will go down. Coated copper wire was very usefull and quick to set.

Get a thread? In words only? Not a single picture that I have posted lately could have been seen. Only a small one. I used to have thread, but was discontinued, now I have much more to show, but have been waiting for two or three months for improvements and nothing yet.

Do you see my picture?

Mar 18 LST Day 21a.jpg

Great job Briain. Those things are fupping massive, has it been 8 weeks already???? Jeez.... what have I been doing all this time??? *looks side to side trying to remember what happened to the past 2 months*

Thanks Happy glad to hear from you , yeah i know dude time fly's.

Hey man thanks for stopping by , yeah i cant wait to smoke some.

Have started LST today with 20 days old, they do not bend easily, but slowly, slowly they will go down. Coated copper wire was very usefull and quick to set.

Get a thread? In words only? Not a single picture that I have posted lately could have been seen. Only a small one. I used to have thread, but was discontinued, now I have much more to show, but have been waiting for two or three months for improvements and nothing yet.

Do you see my picture?

View attachment 339858

Yeah man sorry i forgot about that. Yes i can see your picture. Yes again your correct Gonzo, when they 2 weeks old or more they are harder to bend so it has to be done very slowly. This is why i advise you start it when they are 1 week old, much easier to get this first important bend. Looking great dude.

I apologise Brian, I haven't looked in for a while but I'm all caught up now.:grin:

Plants are mega bro, real monsters :drool:

:peace:

Hey Brian was thinking about trying some TD's for a outdoor guerilla grow and was wondering how u think they would do in a enviorment where they couldn't be taking care of everyday, more on a weekly basis? But they would b in the ground with good pre mixed and nuted soil and the roots of course could travel far and deep? Any thoughts or ideas of other strains that might b better suited? Thanks:D

Hey Brian i don't think you mentioned it or i might have missed it but what is the size of your pots ?

Back